Bsa Or Weihrauch

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hw springers are in a totally different league to bsa shite...

Yer you can show me at your prefer, d zero 5yards with your glasses on then ill show you how to do it at 300 yards blind folded and with a scatter gun :D   Here is a photo of REZ with his new hunt

BSA getting some bad press here from what I think is one of the most patriotic forums on the net. Although the OP is after a springer the choice that BSA provide all types of shooter should be applaud

Posted Images

Right one for the bsa iv got a bsa scorpion that will match eny hw spring or pcp and also if bsa is crap why o why dose every one push the bsa ultra and as you all no is a cracking rifle

i own the 97k and yes its a craking rifle to but it makes me sick as all you hear is hw 100 bla bla bla its this and its that for feck sake give it a rest

and one thing you cant knock is bsa costumer service 2 years warranty when you buy new and if you need to send one back its fixed and sent back with in two weeks

and as for the hw range well they have and are letting a lot of people down with there costumer service and build quality

all you have to do is go back and look at some of the topics and see how many hw100 have been sent back and they were new

little hunter has a bsa lightening 22 and its been tune,d and polished and is so sweet to shoot and is as good as my 97s

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

My ultra is fantastic , but I had a reg and felted by XTX air ,hated it before that, low shot count and power curve.

HW100 is something else though ,ok had a few problems but Hull cartridge sorted it in know time .

My old BSA r10 is not a patch on HW100 in build quality and the regal ,I think you all now how I feel about that one.

Sorry mac but we all love our HW100s and its been the best selling gun in the last 6 months out of the seven months and on that month it came second , so we all cant be wrong :thumbs:

• Like 2

Its only because i hate the feckers Vm i do like the look of them but the hw100 thumb hole i cant get along with i had this one for a few hours went shooting with it at 4am and sold it at 9am but i cant the thumb hole every time but my mates sporter is a different story

O and hears one for you VM ill get some stick for this one :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Im thinking of getting a NV scope :angel: :angel: :angel:

post-63400-0-34595700-1419081969_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-96868300-1419082000_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

BSA getting some bad press here from what I think is one of the most patriotic forums on the net. Although the OP is after a springer the choice that BSA provide all types of shooter should be applauded. The Ultra through to the new Goldstar provides a range that suits all pockets and disciplines. I watched a guy with an Ultra match the top shooters at Furnace Mill's opening day recently with a 59. Good shooter yes but he knew his gun (unfettled) and used it better than anyone with a trick HW on that day. I have had three R-10's, the last one being the most accurate rifle I ever shot or owned and although not as well built as my HW100's/101 it certainly out-shot them on every level. My interests in a gun is what happens between 8 & 45 yards, not what it feel/looks like close up and if I could have found an adjustable stock for the R-10 I would use it in competitions. As for engineering the German stuff is good, better than BSA's or Daystates but some way behind some of our English makers.

• Like 4

Bsa pcps are amazing brilliantly made rate them highly I own one

But the spring guns are now owned and made by gamo no longer made in Birmingham no idea why tho

But the standards have definitely slipped on the springers all gun shops I buy in say the same as I was tempted for a synthetic new lightning and told in no uncertain terms to avoid so just going on the bad press I've heard

But don't get me wrong bsa pcps are up there with the top guns in my opinion

• Like 2

Bsa pcps are amazing brilliantly made rate them highly I own one

But the spring guns are now owned and made by gamo no longer made in Birmingham no idea why tho

But the standards have definitely slipped on the springers all gun shops I buy in say the same as I was tempted for a synthetic new lightning and told in no uncertain terms to avoid so just going on the bad press I've heard

But don't get me wrong bsa pcps are up there with the top guns in my opinion

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Its only because i hate the feckers Vm i do like the look of them but the hw100 thumb hole i cant get along with i had this one for a few hours went shooting with it at 4am and sold it at 9am but i cant the thumb hole every time but my mates sporter is a different story

O and hears one for you VM ill get some stick for this one :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

What ,it must be pantomime season ,O no your not :laugh::laugh:

:thumbs:

Edited by villaman
  • Like 1

What ,it must be pantomime season ,O know your not :laugh::laugh:

No the silly old buggers gone senile :laugh:

What ,it must be pantomime season ,O know your not :laugh::laugh:

No the silly old buggers gone senile :laugh:

What me no O yes i am :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

got the chance to borrow one and he even offered to fit it to my rifle and set it up for me , you no as me not being a NV man :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: