Last Knives Of 2014 From Me , Must Sell!!!!

The last knives of 2014 from me here, there are 13 in total, all made from scratch by me.

Because there are so many I’m keeping the description brief, please pm me if you need specifics on dimensions etc.

PayPal or direct bank transfer suits me, PayPal has been problematic lately but happy to try.

This is a first come first serve sale I need the money for xmass so I do not want to hold them for later payments etc.

First up, the neck knives.

#1 red stag , buffalo horn and burl handle with 1 ¾” carbon blade. Just needs a lace threading through the tab and your ready to go, the sheath is really tight so its not going to drop out .

£25

image_zps6a08f814.jpg

image_zps2022c259.jpg

image_zps434dae05.jpg

#2 and #3 carbon steel 2” bladed, finger through neck knives , red stag scales on one and pink ivory on the other just needs a little split ring to go through the hole in the sheath to limit the blade cutting the lace and your ready to go .

£42 each

image_zpsa7b26a3a.jpg

image_zps5d50fce0.jpg

#4 very attractive mini neck knife with ambidextrous tolled sheath dyed red stage scales , leather liners brass fittings , total length 5” with 2” carbon blade .

Not mirror finished but shiny.

£65

image_zpse7f6b804.jpg

image_zps0f7ed0e9.jpg

image_zps163645bc.jpg

image_zps4024d418.jpg

image_zpsaf091e11.jpg

image_zpsed61c157.jpg

#5 skinny mini fieldcrafter . 7” total length 2 ¾” carbon blade, canvas micarta handle with brass. Tooled ambidextrous belt carry sheath.

£45

image_zps181f7e14.jpg

image_zps1c6513cc.jpg

image_zps8db99e27.jpg

#6 mini affordable belt carry .

Red stag and buffalo horn handle, 1 34” carbon blade

£25

image_zps393dc886.jpg

image_zps7cc406fd.jpg

image_zpsbe075d9d.jpg

#7 red stag, buffalo horn and burl wood handle ,2.5” carbon blade , belt carry sheath .

£45

image_zps57d1a52c.jpg

image_zps70c3dc45.jpg

image_zps4971ca7f.jpg

image_zps5ed415a1.jpg

#8 the same as the above materials also with 2.5” carbon blade

£45

image_zpse5b1f22f.jpg

image_zpsb24360aa.jpg

image_zps897e2268.jpg

image_zpsb6e68e6d.jpg

#9 red stag buffalo and burl handle , iron guard W2 carbon blade . belt carry sheath

£45

image_zpsa58c4a33.jpg

image_zps503eead0.jpg

image_zps545d2c0d.jpg

#10 red stag buffalo, burl handles.3 ¼” carbon blade

£45

image_zps2ecd0c4a.jpg

image_zps90873d9d.jpg

#11 small game skinner and gutter.

Interesting little set with piggy back sheath of tooled leather, stag handles with buffalo for the gutter and bur added to the skinner. The gutters blade faces up with a blunt tip for gutting it also has an off centre grind (I was experimentation and its crazy sharp)

£60

image_zps9db08a4e.jpg

image_zps9ecdd023.jpg

image_zps3a2daf5d.jpg

image_zps611d3ba2.jpg

#12 mini bowie red stag buffalo and burl handle , 3 ¼” carbon blade .

£60

image_zps80db290e.jpg

image_zps0d2dc7af.jpg

image_zpsde3ad32d.jpg

#13. A 4” drop point carbon blade . burl handle , very chunky masculine knife , i cant believe this hasn’t sold ??

£70

image_zps99fbb5a3.jpgimage_zps99fbb5a3.jpg

Ok that’s it, still a few custom orders to complete early this week, but that is the last of me making knives at those prices I’m afraid.

• Like 1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I could try to get one done tomorrow ! Can't say it will be exactly the same , I can't get the some dye effect since that one .

The last knives of 2014 from me here, there are 13 in total, all made from scratch by me. Because there are so many I’m keeping the description brief, please pm me if you need specifics on dimensions

received my knife today thanks midnight,great quality highly recommended

Posted Images

Pretty high !!

Iv been battling with one all fooking day !!

If you really want one say now because I'm closing the book as of the end of today , Iv got loads to Finnish and get sent and 20th is the last day of post unless your not wanting it before Xmas ..

So just to make it clear as of tomorrow no other orders , sorry but I need to be realistic and im flapping like a fanny as it is .

Please remember all those unsold knives are around the £40 mark , I'm not sure I have ever offered that quality at that price before . I don't know if the pics are crap or something but there all really nice and I can't understand why they aren't sold ??

Il take offers if needs be !

Dunkanon, it's hardened and Iv just put it down from tempering . Once it's cooled il get on it . I have a great peice antler with really thick wall . I dunno if it will take the dye it if it's even worth it as its so nice .

• Like 1