• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres a few things ive made on my laithe

Was going to post some pics of my previous woodturnings but thought I may as well just go and make something, so this is what I did this afternoon. Local yew felled last winter but had been dead stan

Here's a blade from Riohog that I had a play around with, it's ash with red micarta spacers, finished with tru-oil,

Posted Images

Good thread gaffer , I've sold over 650 blanks (I bet it's more) in the last 4 years , loads to folks on here . There used to be loads of creative work in this section , I'd love to see it revived ..

Iv got a gun to my head with Xmas killing trade for a few months for me , so apologise for not sharing more . New year and another new workshop for me (forge didn't work out) new logo and a totally new approach to business .

There will be lots to share , new products , how the work is done , you name it .

I make deciying stuff (pigeon ) all sorts of other inventions when I have time . I should attempt to pass that on really .

Look forward to seeing more from you guys ..

All the best , Matt

• Like 3

Bloody iPhone 6 I'm amazed you understood that !

Because it's a chucking knife I reckon it need to be tough old wood , I think even this its blade heavy it's going to land handle first and take some punishment .

It's a stick tang so needs to be bored out of that's possible to ?

Was going to post some pics of my previous woodturnings but thought I may as well just go and make something, so this is what I did this afternoon.

Local yew felled last winter but had been dead standing for a year or so before, was hard as hell ??

post-95959-0-90095900-1418592675_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Was going to post some pics of my previous woodturnings but thought I may as well just go and make something, so this is what I did this afternoon.Local yew felled last winter but had been dead standing for a year or so before, was hard as hell

fantastic work mate!