• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres a few things ive made on my laithe

Was going to post some pics of my previous woodturnings but thought I may as well just go and make something, so this is what I did this afternoon. Local yew felled last winter but had been dead stan

Here's a blade from Riohog that I had a play around with, it's ash with red micarta spacers, finished with tru-oil,

Posted Images

I started making catties recently, I'll get some pics up when I'm done with a few. I'm just waiting on some beeswax to finish, I wasn't happy with the varnish I got and had to start again.

try tru oil give a glass like finish i did my brothers mfr stock with it and my r10

I've been using Danish oil mate which doesn't give the shine, I'll check it out

• Like 1

I started making catties recently, I'll get some pics up when I'm done with a few. I'm just waiting on some beeswax to finish, I wasn't happy with the varnish I got and had to start again.

try tru oil give a glass like finish i did my brothers mfr stock with it and my r10

ebay sell it i get mine from my local gun shop

• Like 1

Here's a blade from Riohog that I had a play around with, it's ash with red micarta spacers, finished with tru-oil, 4F201CE2-D6EB-480A-902C-1609B66D7AE4.jpg361FD6B8-08E3-4BD9-80F1-8A30C3C19450.jpg676707FF-F529-432A-A09C-964D88D7B396.jpg

harry invest in some new socks :laugh::thumbs:
Hahahaha bollox!! I was hoping you didn't notice! It's not socks I need, it's a new pair of bloody work boots!! They kill all my socks! It's defo not my toe nails as I get my missus to give me a full pedicure once a week :-/ lol Edited by Longers7

got my tru-oil of ebay for catties I made, it's great stuff if you take the time to apply it properly!!

Here's a blade from Riohog that I had a play around with, it's ash with red micarta spacers, finished with tru-oil, 4F201CE2-D6EB-480A-902C-1609B66D7AE4.jpg361FD6B8-08E3-4BD9-80F1-8A30C3C19450.jpg676707FF-F529-432A-A09C-964D88D7B396.jpg

harry invest in some new socks :laugh::thumbs:
Hahahaha bollox!! I was hoping you didn't notice! It's not socks I need, it's a new pair of bloody work boots!! They kill all my socks! It's defo not my toe nails as I get my missus to give me a full pedicure once a week :-/ lol

:laugh::laugh: i go through sox like you wouldn't beleve