Welly Boot Review

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aigle ... I wear mine nearly everyday in the winter and I find them spot on ........

Call those mens wellies? These are mens wellies:

That's a classic and common hole in aigle wellies ... It happens when a massive fat foot is squeezed into a boot meant for normal humans not a shreck look alike .........

Posted Images

I've used the solognac Inverness jacket and trousers for the past two seasons BH and they've been good.

I had a trip over on Saturday afternoon for a look. Very brief but was quite surprised to see what they had. Hundreds of duck and pigeon decoys, bags, all sorts of wellies and camo clothing. Worth a look for anyone in the area imo.

• 2 weeks later...

How's everybody get on with there Dunlop purofort wellingtons, any updates?

Had mine over a year now and still going strong.

SINDASOX

I'm still happy with mine for flat ground. I bought the firmer black builder type, but I think the green farmer ones are more comfortable for fields.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

After wearing Muckboots for last ten years or so Im at the point where I dont think Ill buy another pair.When I first got them I shouted from the roof tops about them but after a time Im never sure are my feet wet from the sweat or are the new ones leaking again already. Great for warmth but the continual wet feet leaves me with sore feet the next day. All this combined with cracking after a short time no matter how well you wash them down after every use. I have £10 wellies from Dunnes for 10 yrs that still havent cracked,I cant beleive Muckboots cant master a rubber that doesnt crack. Shit never buy another pair. Amm going for leather boots this year.

• Like 1

Anyone tried sologna wellingtons

yes mate i have,,,,its all i buy now,,,,£20 from decathlon,,,i found the fit perfect, light weight,,,i really like them

How are they for warmth in the winter ,?

yes there just a thin type welly the ones i get,,,you can get a neaprean version but i havent bothered with that,,,,,what i have done is got a good pair of socks,,,and try not to stand still ,,,and so far so good,,,,,

i just find these ones really comfortable for me,,,,and at 20 quid if you do split them on a rock or barb wire,,,,well just get a new pair,,,,also im a size 11 ,,,,and 11 fits perfect,,i dont have to go up a size