Welly Boot Review

also have tried em all hunters were great back in the day,hoggs wern,t bad got a few year out of them seeland crap ,kept takin em back to shop and fair play he kept giving me a new pair then after 5 pair i had enough,now got toggi wanderer 75 quid had em nearlly 12 month bang on so far touch wood

• 2 months later...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aigle ... I wear mine nearly everyday in the winter and I find them spot on ........

Call those mens wellies? These are mens wellies:

That's a classic and common hole in aigle wellies ... It happens when a massive fat foot is squeezed into a boot meant for normal humans not a shreck look alike .........

Posted Images

• 1 year later...

Mine have been brilliant BUT i was given a pair of Toggi that were bought too big. Dunno the name, zip side an neoprene... Oh boy are they comfy, feckin slippers and they are taking some stick too. Only problem, not that it is a problem, is that i cant do the zips up. Too tight!

Anyone tried sologna wellingtons

yes mate i have,,,,its all i buy now,,,,£20 from decathlon,,,i found the fit perfect, light weight,,,i really like them

What's decathlon like these days for outdoor/hunting gear, Tomo?

I used to buy and still have their jean style cotton trousers. Tough and smart. Think they were 20 quid a pair.

yes mate i have,,,,its all i buy now,,,,£20 from decathlon,,,i found the fit perfect, light weight,,,i really like them

What's decathlon like these days for outdoor/hunting gear, Tomo?

I used to buy and still have their jean style cotton trousers. Tough and smart. Think they were 20 quid a pair.

never tried much else but wellys,,,,them trousers are for female sized quads and waists,,, :whistling: i need somthing more baggy and elasticated

• Like 1

Mine have been brilliant BUT i was given a pair of Toggi that were bought too big. Dunno the name, zip side an neoprene... Oh boy are they comfy, feckin slippers and they are taking some stick too. Only problem, not that it is a problem, is that i cant do the zips up. Too tight!

Are they slim up top or have you got big fat calf's, btw not being cheeky :thumbs:

nice one tomo was going to get a pair the ones with the zip and neoprene lining feel great on is a decent shop that decathlon