Welly Boot Review

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aigle ... I wear mine nearly everyday in the winter and I find them spot on ........

Call those mens wellies? These are mens wellies:

That's a classic and common hole in aigle wellies ... It happens when a massive fat foot is squeezed into a boot meant for normal humans not a shreck look alike .........

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My Seelands i bought in January have perished, emailed the supplyer this morning and they said post them back [at their cost] and they will give me a full refund, any suggestions on which make to try next.

Aigle Parcours 2 :thumbs:

keeps an eye out for the leather lined Hunter sovereign. They are v.expensive, but John Norris sometimes have seconds in at around the aigle price. AND they do take some stick. Mine are 8 years old and no leaks, but only worn them for shooting. TBH, just because they are expensive, dont expect them to last that much longer, if at all. Its how they perform in the interim

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I've. Killed every pair of boots pants and.coats I've had digging and been pisswet threw in them all best boots to date were hen weg lasted 2 seasons now.ime back to.trainers.and.jeans so when I get wet I.dont weigh a ton flecking rip off all.this.hunting gere anything that's waterproof .you sweat you're. Balls off init anything breathable means your going home wet

• 1 month later...

Aigle ... I wear mine nearly everyday in the winter and I find them spot on ........

Mine perished after 18 months.

JMO but 18 months is a long time for any pair of wellies. I wear them every single day and bought a pair of Hunter Balmorals a few days ago.

Watch this space, LOL.

Well they're shite.

I might wear them every day but six months is not 100 euro's worth. I've known that Hunter have gone downhill the last few years but these take the piss.

• Like 2

Mine perished after 18 months.

JMO but 18 months is a long time for any pair of wellies. I wear them every single day and bought a pair of Hunter Balmorals a few days ago.

Watch this space, LOL.

Well they're shite.

I might wear them every day but six months is not 100 euro's worth. I've known that Hunter have gone downhill the last few years but these take the piss.

thats all mine lasted , then i got seeland and they lasted 6 weeks .... ive got dunlop puroforts now and theyve lasted over a year now and still look grand , doubt id buy anything else now

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I think at one point Hunters lead the market, i used to wear them daily putting them on at 5am and taking them off late in the afternoon and had to walk miles in them, forcing 3 pairs of socks in and standing in hot water on cold days, they were as comfy as you could get, they lasted a good 2 years which at the time was good, and then they just fell apart. i bought top end hunters last year and just a got a season out of them, then i heard they are made in china now and a lot of shops have stopped stocking them as they are not as good.

so im following this post closely as im on the market.

Back in January I got some cheapo jobs from,,decathlon,,£22 green,,very lightweight ,,,a bit like the original hunters 30 year ago,,,My plan was for them to last the season wich they have,,,,and although it's now summer,,,and not wearing them much unles it rains,,,,there dead comfy ,,,and far better support around the ankle than iether my agile's or mucks,,,

If they last till crimbo,,,and I get a full season out of them ,,,it won't be bad