Razor And Kim

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing if this works . Bitch pup I got of snoop and login and the first I have had of this breeding.

this dog was great on the plough                        

Iv spoke to and known snoop years now, and not heard one whisper of the dog jacking, he,s the first to say if dog has had a shit day, he,s never once bigged the dog up, when to be fair he should have.

Posted Images

ahh down under ?? I lived in manly nsw for a few year loved oz and nz . I see a lot of mastiff xs over there or bull x's I looked in to getting a deerhound xs but wife wanted to come home . Life changes very quick

• Like 2

ahh down under ?? I lived in manly nsw for a few year loved oz and nz . I see a lot of mastiff xs over there or bull x's I looked in to getting a deerhound xs but wife wanted to come home . Life changes very quick

That's the one. Yeah a lot of mastiff x's and bull x's for pigs, mostly the stags for fast game. Yeah I hear ya, I moved from one side of the country to the other only 6 months ago

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Gotta say that pup is a lovely stamp Davey..I have always kept a watchful eye over the dams side to an extent via Miks dog..I like your pups breeding,being honest id like to see one of these pups on bigger gear when they are older..I personally believe they will be real dogs for the job and not just coursing types..keep the pics coming im enjoying em as I am my own dog sired by Razor..Atb Andy

IMG_0279_1_zpszzdqejhm.jpg

That pup of mine from Boots is the spitting image of him, just not as feathered, if she turns out a tenth as good I'll be very happy , a pleasure to be around.

• Like 1