2 replies to this topic

#1 Mitchell Thompsett

Mitchell Thompsett

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 01:09 am

Hi all, as above I have some pigeon shooting available on a farm in llanvapley Abergavenny.
I do not know how to build a hide or decoy or shoot pigeons at all basically but can shoot well with a shotgun- would like someone to teach me how to pigeon shoot with all the associated bits and bobs tactics etc in return for a day out and you can keep all the pigeons we shoot.

As long as you are fairly experienced and can actually teach me something! Lol
Not massive amount of pigeons but I have a 10 acre ish field around barns and a 23 acre field both just grass at the moment- also a small wooded area and another couple of acres dotted around the farm where they roost I beleive.
May be other provisions such as foxing at night with my HMR but I only have a crappy night vision spotter and looking to get a NM800 this pay day.

So yer if any of you fancy teaching a young new FAC holder how to pigeon shoot and fox hunt for a few days out of good sport and maybe a roast dinner if my nan is feeling generous then give me a shout!
PS to anyone wondering it is my grandfathers working farm so would only be allowed on when I am there on a prearranged date!
Also I have a beretta a400 and a p/a shotgun and the standard .22lr and .17hmr

Cheers,
Mitch

#2 Mitchell Thompsett

Mitchell Thompsett

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 01:10 am

Also fully BASC insured and very responsible!

#3 Techtrip

Techtrip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 06:26 pm

Hi mate im in South wales I'm just starting to get in 2 air rifle hunting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users