.22-250 Muntjac/cwd Advice

Hi all just wanting some advice. I've recently got my .22-250 and wanted to try my hand at muntjac/cwd stalking. I've only put approx 300 rounds through the gun and a very competent shot out to 300 yards. I havnt pushed the rifle past this as I don't find it necessary. Is their any advice you guys could give me or point me in the right direction to book a stalking session.

Kind regards

Dan

• 2 months later...

use to be a lad lee on sd. had alor of ground around the Birmingham area with some good munty on. 55 grain softpoint sako game heads do the job nice

What are you stalking directory promotions dept Jamie 3 posts you've replied has pushed 3 people to another forum.

Edited by Philluk

I'm late in replying so apologies.

You'll have to travel,Bedfordshire for the CWD although muntjac are spreading Bedfordshire is the best bet.

CWD will be finishing soon,although muntjac can be stalked throughout the year winter is best when the covers dropped and they'll be in celvet in summer

Google muntjakstalker, close to Bedfordshire plenty of deer.

Someone referenced the SD which is deer stalking specific,Im sure theres guides on there that will take you out,you wont be shooting them at 300 yrds tho...

Edited by AThomas