Hi folks,

Massive long shot here but, I'm looking for a job either game keeping or wildlife manager/ pest control.

I'm 18 yr old, a yr at Newton rigg college l3 diploma in game and countryside management.

Also done a season on a commercial estate as under keeper, done everything from rearing, to hand feeding, pest control, estate maintanaince, building fixing pens, covered all aspects of the job, may be 18yr old but don't let that put you off, excellent references can be given by a very we'll known head keeper in the industry.

Have full uk driving license, shotgun ticket firearms, 2 dogs, and a keen attitude towards the game industry!

Part time, or full time keeper would be great, long shot with it being half way through season

Please pm me for more details, thanks for reading

• Like 3

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the days of beat/under keepers being treated like shit and living in a damp shit holes, should be behind us by now. I've worked for some arsehole headkeepers who never have a good word for you no matt

I had a friend who came into keepering at the age of 17,moved down from a shoot in derby,stayed at shoot 4yrs, but started to get the taste of life outside work, made more friends, started drinking wi

Best of luck in whatever you choose mate .Many on here and across the country will have endured the same but come through it .My gripe is that youngsters in general these days are quitters and i label

No no you've got the wrong end of the stick,, commercial shooting isn't for me, hours didn't bother me one bit!! but I didn't enjoy what I was doing, I like being flat out rearing etc, trapping feeding etc, but 30 odd thousand between 2 chasing the birds it wasn't sport, just rather be somewhere where I enjoy and my work is appreciated to them I was just another donkey shit wages basically worked for pennies by the time my bills was paid, I know it's not about the money but if you knew what I was on you wouldn't have stayed either mate ?