I just think the mods are all bullies.

Matt and Walshie are the worst, Paulus just does what they tell him anyway so he`s a feardy bully.

They are all nerds in vests and pants, drinking Tizer in their Mums room.

`s what ah think anyway.

• Like 4

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just think the mods are all bullies.   Matt and Walshie are the worst, Paulus just does what they tell him anyway so he`s a feardy bully.   They are all nerds in vests and pants, drinking Tizer

Thank you for that detailed response matt. Duly noted moxy

I'm new to this section but Seems this section getting a bit of stick for certain posted pics .makes me wonder how oter sections I frequent keep getting away with it

Next time any of you get a fine for speeding, send it back and tell the old bill you've seen hundreds speeding and because of that you should be let off.

Listen lads, I'll put this in big letters so there is no confusion:

Taking game at night is illegal.

Using a light to take any bird (except feral pigeons) is illegal.

Taking any animal without the express permission of the landowner (that includes pigeons off streetlights and game in parks) is illegal.

If you post it here it will be removed and you will get warning points. Repeat offenders will just be removed from the forum altogether.

If you see posts elsewhere on the forum that you think breach the forum rules then either use the report facility provided, or PM a mod. DO NOT constantly moan about other people when you break the rules.

Can't really make it any clearer than that can we?

What if you have a torch on during the day?..........

• Like 1

What if you throw a torch at them during daylight hours? :hmm:

That would just make you a dick without a gun :lol:

Tut tut name calling........ People have had warning points for less, I had typed out a reply but had to delete it for fear of my THL account........ :whistling:

Guest OutdoorFanatic

So you're babbling on about the rules , because the photos are being took when it's dark does that really mean he used a lamp to shoot them ? Not really as it gets dark at around 5-6o'clock now so he could've taken the picture when he got back from a day's shooting.

So you're babbling on about the rules , because the photos are being took when it's dark does that really mean he used a lamp to shoot them ? Not really as it gets dark at around 5-6o'clock now so he could've taken the picture when he got back from a day's shooting.

I know. Try this. End of discussion.

When there's a picture put up of pheasants side by side with a catty and torch hung on the door handle I get the feeling your telling someone it's raining, yet your pissing up their back :yes:

Credit where credits due