What Cartriges?

Iv killed hundreds with clay shells . 28 gram 7's I wouldn't choose them if I had other shells to hands tho .

Game bore velocities are a great shell and around £45 a slab .

I think clear pigeon are slightly better but more expensive .

I think crows are hard to kill past 35 yards, under that anything kills them . Iv killed them happily with 9gram 6's in a 2" shells through a .410 , that's not me being cocky I was as shocked as anyone the first few times .

But if your in a gun shop and they have them try the 29gram 6 velocities from gane bore , I think you will like them , me and friend shoot them with great results .

If your using a semi auto I've found that the velocities don't cycle too well, not just my old remi 1100 but 3 other autos I tried them in as well, but in my sons Lanber O/U they performed well, the Rio's are none to shabby and a clear pigeon 32g 6 will knock em down @ 40yards, if your near a stockist that sells a fair few shells they may well have their own brand, for want of a better word, which are often worth a punt especially for thinning down the corvid / pigeon population. try and get together with a few mates and buy in bulk for a better price. :thumbs:

• Like 1