S A S And Quads.

The only laws here I see that conflict with my faith are the law allowing homosexuality and gay adoptions as I don't involve in either then not a problem for me. The use of interest in banking simple I use an Islamic bank no other laws make it a problem for me.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets talk of the youths who were from Asian descent some are third and fourth generation British born most English is there first language , I know hundreds whos parents have never been to Asia let al

This is not jihad it is terrorism by Isis and its supporters this is why Muslims are fighting against them, if it was jihad then no Muslim would fight against a true jihad.These groups are being fund

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2845668/SAS-quad-bike-squads-kill-8-jihadis-day-allies-prepare-wipe-map-Daring-raids-UK-Special-Forces-leave-200-enemy-dead-just-four-weeks.html   TC

Posted Images

This is not jihad it is terrorism by Isis and its supporters this is why Muslims are fighting against them, if it was jihad then no Muslim would fight against a true jihad.These groups are being funded by organisations that have vested interests in arms supply, oil supplies it is the politics of capitalist society that began with the cold war between America and Russia hence the invasion of Afghanistan by the Russians the funding of the mujahedeen by America then on the disintegration of the USSR America dumped private well armed armies controlled by war lords and drug dealers and their progression into Taliban , Al Quaida etc and now these groups have formed an alliance under the name of isis, these atrocities that are being carried out have sweet fa to do with Islam it is a criminal enterprise to gain power and wealth by terrorising people irrespective of race creed colour or religion

Agreed about the the top ISIS brass being criminal and money makers but you cannot get away from the fact that their soliders/terrorists/murderers are hardline brainwashed feckin mussies who believe this is a Jihad for their verasion of ISLAM over the others :yes:

Guest ragumup

desertfred

Islam has a strong desire to impose sharia on everyone you know like it has through history remember ??

Islam is easy to understand just follow what mohammad did/said ...I can read what he did

ISIS are following mohammads example from medina remember? beheading 700 peaceful farmers? plus killing the hypocrites= not good Muslims ?

UK muslims should be following mohammads example from mecca remember...they are unable to subjugate the kuffar just YET!

Everyone is not practicing taqiyya just you but some other have believed the establishments version of Islam ie (sugar coated) ...

Got go back to work now headache coming on... lol

desertbred you talk a lot of sense, do you believe israel/ the us have a hand along with the saudis in isis? from what i have read online many muslims believe isis is a mossad front? would you consider yourself an iranian nationalist or would you not mind the sorts of cultural change and multi racial experience we are having in europe at this moment in time? i am with you in the promotion of gay decadence and degenerate culture being poisonous not only for islam but for our nation as well.

I think its easy to pick one piece of the law gay adoption as many non Muslims are against this but what about others like

A husband can beat his wife

Is this law under sharia

Or is sharia law like the muslim faith and the severity depend on the part of the world you live

Does any man who calls himself male have the right to beat a woman? I say a man who beats a woman is not a man but a coward let alone a Muslim. the Prophet of islam says "Heaven is at the feet of the mother" Women deserve maximum respect from all sections of society , do you Think women become prostitutes because they want or out of compulsion I would say the latter. People confuse Islam and Sharia with the need for insecure males to dominate something weaker usually women or children this is far more prevelant in western society and culture look at all the laws that have needed to be introduced to stop domestic violence how many call outs do the police get at closing time of the pubs when western males are beating their wifes girlfriends and children look in A&E on a Saturday night. Things are not just at fault in the Muslim community are they? . Isis are the same as the genie once it escapes the bottle it will not go back Sauds are involved as well as several middle east regimes mosad are cleverer than all of them but what they fail to see is that isis will kill anyone irrespective of nationality colour , religion or anything else who don't bow in front of their doctrine.. I consider myself a Iranian revolutionary Muslim, I don't think multi culturism works and trying to force islam on people or trying to force muslims to abandon their faith will not succeed, middle ground and compromise is needed . Much is made of Muslims prefering to settle in the west this is for economic and educational reasons it is the case because they remain Muslims except for the ones who want to have a easy life. Islam is the fastest growing faith even in the west why?

Edited by desertbred

Does any man who calls himself male have the right to beat a woman? I say a man who beats a woman is not a man but a coward let alone a Muslim. the Prophet of islam says "Heaven is at the feet of the mother" Women deserve maximum respect from all sections of society , do you Think women become prostitutes because they want or out of compulsion I would say the latter. People confuse Islam and Sharia with the need for insecure males to dominate something weaker usually women or children this is far more prevelant in western society and culture look at all the laws that have needed to be introduced to stop domestic violence how many call outs do the police get at closing time of the pubs when western males are beating their wifes girlfriends and children look in A&E on a Saturday night. Things are not just at fault in the Muslim community are they? . Isis are the same as the genie once it escapes the bottle it will not go back Sauds are involved as well as several middle east regimes mosad are cleverer than all of them but what they fail to see is that isis will kill anyone irrespective of nationality colour , religion or anything else who don't bow in front of their doctrine.. I consider myself a Iranian revolutionary Muslim, I don't think multi culturism works and trying to force islam on people or trying to force muslims to abandon their faith will not succeed, middle ground and compromise is needed . Much is made of Muslims prefering to settle in the west this is for economic and educational reasons it is the case because they remain Muslims except for the ones who want to have a easy life. Islam is the fastest growing faith even in the west why?

why db do you keep saying its happening more in the west western women are allowed to talk to men without being accused of adultery and stoned to death they can also drive and get a education womens rights are far greater in the west than the middle east wouldnt you agree but i do agree with alot of what you did say and a change in thought is needed all round

Steve55 fair point but the paymasters who control the CIA SAUDIA KUWAIT DOHA UAE and in turn ISIS AL QUAIDA etc are the Neo Conservatives in America a Zionist think tank and finance organisation look it up on the web if its onlyhalf true it will open your eyes.

Edited by desertbred

Black Maggie do you deny that what I said is correct ? look at the western countries own figures and statistics these are not written by muslims, The reason free mixing between male and female is not encouraged in islam is to curb immoral behaviour. Now tell me the Asian Muslims do this this and this yes they do, its neither Islamic or right their behaviour also. Women also get education in Islamic countries only regimes like Sauds Taliban and ISIS forbid this Iran has the highest standards of Education for females in the Asian sub continent all the females in my extended familes since the Islamic Revolution in 1979 have been educated this is something they were denied under the Western Backed Shah,s regime prior to 1979 they were encouraged to live and dress as westeners to try to undermine the Islamic teachings. Its the western backed Saudia regime that doesn't allow women to drive. Iran and Pakistan allows women to drive. Sauds wont allow women to drive but have women fighter pilots in the Air force work that one out! this is a western backed regime who supresses women far more than any other middle eastern country

Edited by desertbred

but desert bred not all a es are domestic abuse but i dont know the figures you talk about but i dont doubt what you say but how widely is it reported in muslim circles by that i mean would a muslimwoman have some were to go and more so in the middle east and if she did would she bring shame on the family and what are the comprassions in population to the west im not saying it doesnt happen over here because it does and alcohol will play a big part but it just seem you jump on the defensive all the time no offence meant either

In my opinion people in the west turn to Islam for acceptance and as a rejection to the decadent state of modern Europe, same as young white kids listening to rap and talking with Jamaican accents, our culture has been eroded that much and others promoted the youth are looking for direction and acceptance, this is cultural Marxism in action. i have no issue with islam whatsoever, I just don't agree with it being in our country everyone should have a homeland and be free to practice their own cultures, that is true diversity. All this people are english if they are born here rubbish is ridiculous, like you said they are economic migrants that are detrimental to the indigenous people.

• Like 2
Guest ragumup

Desertfred

You only criticise ISIS because you are Shiite and they see you as kuffar . ISIS don't kill everyone or they would have no recruits.

The status of women in the Islam is mostly low except as a mother funny how you picked out . what about where the Koran 4;34 say "beat her" ? or Ishaq 969 where it says ...men were to lay injunctions on women lightly for they were prisoners of men and had no control over their persons. or Abu Dawud 11.2142 Mohammad said : A man will not be asked why he beat his wife ? or Bukhari Mohammad said "a woman's mind is deficient ? lets not forget Stoning ,FGM, honour killings ... I could go on...

Islam allow temporary marriage Shiite call it mut'a where you can marry a women for as little as 15 minute to use her in the west we call this prostitution ..

Its the same old rubbish our culture is bad the westerners are all drunks, druggies, and prostitution etc etc. but Islam is great yea ? :blink:

You say trying to force Islam on people won't work "well work in your country Iran in 1982 didn't it ?

You say Islam is the fastest growing religion that's only because of massive high birth rates ..

The west should never do compromisers with Islam its the thin end of the wedge...