S A S And Quads.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets talk of the youths who were from Asian descent some are third and fourth generation British born most English is there first language , I know hundreds whos parents have never been to Asia let al

This is not jihad it is terrorism by Isis and its supporters this is why Muslims are fighting against them, if it was jihad then no Muslim would fight against a true jihad.These groups are being fund

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2845668/SAS-quad-bike-squads-kill-8-jihadis-day-allies-prepare-wipe-map-Daring-raids-UK-Special-Forces-leave-200-enemy-dead-just-four-weeks.html   TC

Posted Images

The mail online?, it must be true then. Lol. It could say anything about the s.a.s and people would believe it. I believed all the stories when I was 15 years old.

Jihadi J?,im a sucker for a good news story,especially if a few 5ft 7" jocks are in the storyline.

i think what the sas have done over the years carrying out rescue missions etc and training other countries sf speaks for it self jess and i have no doubt most of what they do will never ever get reported and heaven forbid any get caught but i dont think someone like you would even have the back bone to do half of what they do in a dirty old shite hole knowing what will happen if there caught

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 2

i think what the sas have done over the years carrying out rescue missions etc and training other countries sf speaks for it self jess and i have no doubt most of what they do will never ever get reported and heaven forbid any get caught but i dont think someone like you would even have the back bone to do half of what they do in a dirty old shite hole knowing what will happen if there caught

Well said mate

Top lads doing a good job, good to read but, better keep the press out of it and let them get on with the good work.

The MoD liaise with media/propaganda experts to release stuff like this. It's all part of the greater strategic picture. Put the fear of god into would be jihadists and give the British public a morale boost. Since the embassy the SAS have been used as a psychological tool as much as a combat one. The SBS on the other hand are played down and allowed lesser media attention.

We all knew they were out there hunting... its just now that the government have decided the right time to slip a few details.

• Like 1