Out With The T20

I bought one of Custy Musty's green t20 lights and last night I decided to give it a field test. I went to a local permission where I zero the hmr so I know the ranges, now my eyesight under illuminated conditions is bad I still have to use a lightforce blitz for a bit of rabbiting with the lurchers so wasn't expecting much from a lamp I had just paid £35 for, flippin heck was I wrong I could see stuff clearly out to 150 yards and eyeshine much further than that I will be getting a white one when they are back in stock for use with the dogs. Anyway back on track I did a quick circuit of the lower part of the farm but nothing was about I have been asked to thin the foxes out a bit as they have got out of hand a bit, I was going to call it a night when I thought I would give the first field another go, I did take the NZ monocular to spot with but gave up on that as a quick scan with the T20 was more than adequate, I had a quick shine and spotted a pair of eyes about 200 yards away I set up the sticks and started a bit of squeaking I knew that if it came in it would try to come around behind me, I wasn't wrong but a bit surprised when I put the light on and it was about 30 yards away I hadn't even chambered a round, I worked the bolt as quietly as possible but on the final click the fox was away I put the gun on the sticks and gave a squeak it stopped at about 85 yards for a look offering me a side on shot pulled the trigger and down it went. I think this lamp is spot on plus you don't have to lug a battery around in a separate pouch. atb nasher

post-26754-0-58724500-1416554489.jpg

• Like 2

nice shooting bud them t20,s are some thing else i put a revue up on the air gun sec about them top class bit of kit

well worth getting one lads for shell or air rifles ,dogs or just to have in your pocket.

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...