Which Springer To Buy?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bloody french and british humor. Doesn't mix, clearly.

His birds little sister could be 25, just a turn of phrase for f**ks sake.

Hi you need to try before you buy,to make sure the rifle fits. 3 good spring rifles.   do not overlook the LGU for the money cracking rifle out of the box!     The LGU is well underated, it wi

Shes doesn't have a sister. FOR f**k SAKE. You homo's.

Its a term of phrase...

Those who that offended, your a bunch of wet lettuces.

As an edit. I just realised we bascially said the same thing Charlie.

Edited by Rez
  • Like 1

Now , now then children thats enough the lad put this thread up for help not for some one to start arguing and if it keeps going it will end up being locked or taken off and how will that help him .

It happens to much where some one asks for help and a argument starts over what some one says and the thread gets locked .

lets just leave it there and get back to the subject in hand .

now then bud have a look at this thread on the general airgun section ,

tx200,177 v hw97,177

iv put up a post of the pro,s and con,s of all three rifles

im not trying to offend any one but this happens to often and needs to stop if you have a grievance with some one why don't you just pm them and sort it that way instead of arguing on a public forum

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 3

Now , now then children thats enough the lad put this thread up for help not for some one to start arguing and if it keeps going it will end up being locked or taken off and how will that help him .

It happens to much where some one asks for help and a argument starts over what some one says and the thread gets locked .

tx200,177 v hw97,177

im not trying to offend any one but this happens to often and needs to stop if you have a grievance with some one why don't you just pm them and sort it that way instead of arguing on a public forum

No offence to anyone in particular, it's just that I find jokes on certain subjects a tad tactless. Carry on lads :thumbs: , oh yeah, I'd go the german route with a springer :thumbs:

• Like 1

tx200,177 v hw97,177

No offence to anyone in particular, it's just that I find jokes on certain subjects a tad tactless. Carry on lads :thumbs: , oh yeah, I'd go the german route with a springer :thumbs:

I agree with you some jokes are best kept to your self. but this other lad has asked for help .

and by the way its hard to pick between the hw and the pro sport as there both cracking rifles :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

• Like 1

tx200,177 v hw97,177

I agree with you some jokes are best kept to your self. but this other lad has asked for help .

and by the way its hard to pick between the hw and the pro sport as there both cracking rifles :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

:thumbs:

• Like 1

Best springer to buy ?

There have been some excellent choices made already but as said mate you need to shoulder them all first in your local gunsmiths/ dealership.

My humble 45 yrs as an airgunner says HW but i am a calibre convert too and i still edge HW, not in performance but personal preference on feel/hold.

The TX200`s, aa pro sport are wonderful rifles with the TX feeling like it is already tuned.

Of all the top brands it is down to personal choice because of all the top branded springers non are bad, all are excellent and all of them will outshoot us.

Hope that helped any mate - atb.

(try a .177 down the range first though in any of these rifles) :yes:

• Like 3

For me it would be the HW 97 having shot the other rifles!

It is just so much better operating for me !

The LGU is accurate but it's just trying to be a HW and HW do it so much better.

The TX again is very nice and maybe better out of the box but I can't stand the silly anti-bear catch thing.

HW97 all the way and treat it to some refinement with a tune or upgrade kit, my money would be spent on a stage 2 at SFS after trying server so others and already owning my IMP !

ATB

Matt

• Like 1