Looking For Some Permission Around South Yorkshire

Liamb2324

As the title says im looking for some permission in the south yorkshire area, have all my own gear and work hard and even have air rifles to come back at night if wanted, very trustworthy and work hard to get all the rabbits and not just 1 or 2, feel free to message me

Thank you

Liam

Thanks for the help and reply mate going to after start knocking on doors just abit worried about them saying no thats all, forgot to put i used to ferret abit when i was younger and im more then happy to go out with somebody if there struggling to find somebody and will even carry there tackle for them and i do drive and willing to travel

If they say no bud then just say thanks for your time and knock again, nothing wrong with rejection, and when you do get a yes, it makes it all more worth it and your look after the perm more as you know how hard they are to get, if I was you I would start looking for a bit of ferreting permission, people are less concerned about a stranger roaming there land with a hand full of nets and a ferret than they are about a bloke they know nothing about wandering around with a gun, once your in the door with the ferreting and they go to know you, it's then easier to ask them if it would be ok to pop down with your gun etc, don't just knock farm doors tho mate, farmers are funny old things :-/ lol, try local golf courses, horse paddocks, football/rugby/crickets pitches, cemetery's, market gardens, orchards etc etc etc, they seem to be a bit more lenient when it comes to letting people roam there land. When you do get a perm, work hard on it, do a job, and don't be a prat, they will soon recommend you to other people they know with pest problems, hope you get something sorted.