The One Day I Need It To Work........

the one day....the only day i realy need my heap of scrap truck to start with out any extra electrical assistance is today...the joint meet of ullswater and ennerdale and eskdale foxhounds tonight is the singing comp too a good piss up and tattie pot...ime picking a terrier back up ive had out to a freind and the bloody truck just died......WHY! WHY today off all days

• Like 2

did you stay for the night doo?

Yes, good do. Got a lift back off the landlord later. Just got back home after another good day on the fel

did you sing? it would be good to put a face to the name :thumbs: i was the drunken tool who sung about half a dozen songs haha in the white T shirt

No fella, didn't sing, well only the chorus's. I was moving around talking to folk. Seem to remember you singing, though not sure I'd know you now. It all got a bit noisy with order being called for to often. We ended up sitting outside for some peace and quiet

No fella, didn't sing, well only the chorus's. I was moving around talking to folk. Seem to remember you singing, though not sure I'd know you now. It all got a bit noisy with order being called for to often. We ended up sitting outside for some peace and quiet

yeh it was a bit chaos like,it was getting a bit noisey at times but a good do all in. how did sunday go? i had to leave when the dragman took them to lowplace?