Yukon Photon Xt 6.5 X 50

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps some of this might help mate .........   I carried out an exercise two or three weekends ago during the day to see if the Photon could be swapped between multiple rifles but still maintain z

got mine on my 223 and just need to zero it and then go test it

Worst thing I ever did was sell it to you lol, seriously that little hornet is a belting little rifle, no fox is safe out to 200 yards, glad you are enjoying her

Posted Images

Well finally decided to put mine on the air rifle to begin with, got it zeroed (pretty easy) and fortunately I wont have to shell out on some adjustable mounts, as the reticule is pretty near the centre once zeroed :thumbs: so over the next evening or two I should get out and blat a few bunnies with it, and give a mini report/review :yes:

• Like 2

Well first trip out with the Yukon tonight, a couple of hours ratting, shot 9 rats :D so my question about if the 6.5 is suitable for ratting as well as everything else is answered, you bet it is, had the t38 on board, which gives a much clearer view than the on board laser ir, zero was perfect, every rat head shot, probably no more than 20 yards, but confidence inspiring all the same, so all in all very pleased with it, just need to go and shoot some bunnies for the next test.

• Like 1

I picked up one of the new 6.5x50's off Ian this week. It will be the NV for my .223. Fingers crossed I'll have it fitted in readiness for next weekend. :thumbs: . If that all goes well I might have a dick around with fitting a doubler of some sort.

My lower mag Photon XT will now be used on my air rifle and perhaps my .22LR.

Happy days. :victory:

• Like 2

just messing about with the latest photon with doubler on anshultz 22 lr the hedgehog is about 75 yards https://youtu.be/--kB13NojMIgreat great detail maze crop about 1" high

the magpie is abot 30 yards with 4 .6 x 42 photon on airarms s410 https://youtu.be/SKbCCkfZ8DA

the magpie gets stuck in the branches then falls no second shot

Edited by archiekale
  • Like 1