Yukon Photon Xt 6.5 X 50

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps some of this might help mate .........   I carried out an exercise two or three weekends ago during the day to see if the Photon could be swapped between multiple rifles but still maintain z

got mine on my 223 and just need to zero it and then go test it

Worst thing I ever did was sell it to you lol, seriously that little hornet is a belting little rifle, no fox is safe out to 200 yards, glad you are enjoying her

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I keep toying with the idea of the 4.6 version, but am wondering if I should get the 6.5 now, I would probably only mount it on the .22 or the air rifle, so would the larger 6.5 be too much for say ratting @ 20 -30 yards? I will be interested in the reviews when they appear, to see if its any better than its smaller stablemate.

Is the price still £419 delivered Ian?

I see that Clive W has an offer on for all NV Forum members .... £409 delivered.

Send a link to a product online and it will be matched Tremo.

I keep toying with the idea of the 4.6 version, but am wondering if I should get the 6.5 now, I would probably only mount it on the .22 or the air rifle, so would the larger 6.5 be too much for say ratting @ 20 -30 yards? I will be interested in the reviews when they appear, to see if its any better than its smaller stablemate.

To be honest its better for rimfire/centrefire ranges as its higher mag, which will give a better image at distance, the lower mag xt 4.2 will give more field of view which may be better for close range work like ratting.

Iv just got the older one the photon 5x42

now i just use air rifles im not like you lads with rim fires and such wish i was lol

im just getting used to it at the moment but still find its hard to judge the distances with it

I think its more than enough for a air rifle but im going to get a t38 ir for her at the moment im using a Tracer ledray ir

its still ok but after using the t38 on the pulsar iv been spoilt lol

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Is the price still £419 delivered Ian?

I see that Clive W has an offer on for all NV Forum members .... £409 delivered.

Send a link to a product online and it will be matched Tremo.

To be honest its better for rimfire/centrefire ranges as its higher mag, which will give a better image at distance, the lower mag xt 4.2 will give more field of view which may be better for close range work like ratting.

Good man Ian! ;)