Sign in to follow this  
IanB

Yukon Photon Xt 6.5 X 50

Had mine out to 283 yards yesterday on standard mag in daylight at the range. Works a treat.

;) . There you go mate ...... perseverance. It will do what you want from it. :thumbs:

• Like 1

just ordered the photon 6.5, i have a evolva t20 will this be suitable the get the best out of the photon or can you chaps recommend a better ir and also what doubler size wise would you recommend ?

cheers

T38 or T50 standard IR or the new AS IR pills

which make would you recommend mate ?

just ordered a t50 off night vision store

what mounts are you chaps using to mount your photon on your rimfire, just about got mine zeroed in using cheap hawke ones but not happy with them ? thinking of getting bkl what do you recon ?

I need to get an MPR sorted out first Maximus ;) , and then I'll get some up for you. I'm on the lookout.

went out this evening to set the 6.5x50 photon up with the new mounts which arrived today well pleased (sportsmatch atp66 fully adjustable) only had to adjust the elevation on the photon by +2 all of the adjustments were done on the mounts if i had the time i could of got it bang on with out adjusting the photon, put 4 shots in target the size of a 10p piece at 120 yds then it started to rain so called it a day.

Waiting for the doubler to arrive then back to zeroing don't think this will be a problem with these mounts still plenty of adjustment left well worth the money