Fud Pinkfooted Goose Decoys

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi yes used them again couple of times they work really well, all the times we been out we could definately shot a lot more Birds but i am not after big bags i dont know enough people who like them to

Cheers MIK but already bought a dozen FUDS used them on Saturday morning on stubble worked really well we ended up with 9 Geese between the 2 of us but thanks anyway.

Just trying to give the lad some advice but you know best Leslie ....why are they working for him????... he had 9 geese with 2 guns not a very productive flight if you ask me ....foamies are not cheap

Show me where I have said 3-4 birds is enough when decoying geese and where have I slagged you for shooting big bags its all in your head ...if your not bothered by what I think why have you got my home town and Scotland flag on your profile ?...and you are the very reason that this forum is dead these days ....

Edited by MIK
  • Like 2

Aye its here for everyone to see that your as sharp as a knife Leslie .....Another thread ruined by yourself and Vietnam is a country not a town you thick c@nt.

Still waiting for you to show me where I said 3-4 birds is enough when decoying geese and was slagging your big bags

Edited by MIK
  • 3 weeks later...

goosefever you tried your fuds again lately buddy

Hi yes used them again couple of times they work really well, all the times we been out we could definately shot a lot more Birds but i am not after big bags i dont know enough people who like them to give away and dont want to just sling them so we limit ourselves then just sit and watch them coming in would deff recommend them though and thanks for your recomendation in the first place les..

• Like 4