Fud Pinkfooted Goose Decoys

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi yes used them again couple of times they work really well, all the times we been out we could definately shot a lot more Birds but i am not after big bags i dont know enough people who like them to

Cheers MIK but already bought a dozen FUDS used them on Saturday morning on stubble worked really well we ended up with 9 Geese between the 2 of us but thanks anyway.

Just trying to give the lad some advice but you know best Leslie ....why are they working for him????... he had 9 geese with 2 guns not a very productive flight if you ask me ....foamies are not cheap

We used to get nothing but Graylag here years ago and lots of them but its nearly all Pinks now with a few Grays very rare to see a Canada. I live about 5 miles from the Lindisfarne mud flats where I have spent many a night with rain or snow going horizontal in the wind years ago but I am too old for that sort of weather now but I must admit the old interest has definately returned, its that bloody Son in Law of mine egging me on anyway thanks and happy Shooting .

• Like 1

Dont bother with FUDS get foamies there lighter cheaper and work better

Cheers MIK but already bought a dozen FUDS used them on Saturday morning on stubble worked really well we ended up with 9 Geese between the 2 of us but thanks anyway.

no problem but they dont work as well as foamies and for the price of 12 FUDS you could of got 24 foamies

Edited by MIK

Just trying to give the lad some advice but you know best Leslie ....why are they working for him????... he had 9 geese with 2 guns not a very productive flight if you ask me ....foamies are not cheap its just that fuds are far too expensive for what they are ...and they dont work as well as foamies which imo are the best goose decoys on the market no other decoy offers the same movement ,realistic shape and detail ...they are very light wieght and very well priced ....

Goosefever I will offer you some more advice go through this wildfowling forum and have a read of Mr Harold Gedges posts and then make your mind up who you would take advice from .

• Like 2

Goosefever - If I was you, I'd stick to the FUDS as they seem to be working for you. I had foamies but sold them as they just didn't work for me - I actually kept my shell and full-bodied decoys, which I felt worked better than the foamies. We shoot 100's every year using FUDS and are very happy with them. When you can afford it, maybe increase your amount of FUDS and who knows how many you'll get in your next bag! Happy shooting, Les

• Like 1

Theres a huge differance decoying semi tame greys and canadas than pinks up in Scotland that are very wise too decoys ....like most of what you write on here Les I dont believe a word of it that you had foamies and sold them ....Like ive already said Goosefever read some of the posts on here and make your own mind up whom you would take advice from

• Like 1