Bit Of A Beg..

tb25

right lads i have no land of my own and am finding it really hard to take my pup to the next level..lamping wise...

i hoping one of you kind chaps would be willing to take me and the pup out to show us the ropes..were both new to the lamping game .. and i really do think shes going to waist with just picking the odd bit up on our moochers..

i have nothing to give back am afraid, but i promise to never return to your land and a very greatfull man and mutt what would be willing to repay the favor anyway i could,,i would be willing to pay even..

am located in derby, but i do drive so willing to travel,,

i no theres not much chance but its worth a ask..

rake...don't start..lol

cheers men

Have you managed to gain some of your own permission to run your dog since you first posted this tb25? Edited by Blackdog92

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ukhunter
      Hi looking for Rat shooting permission in Oxfordshire with my pcp silenced air riffles + Thermal + NV
      willing to travel upto 50 miles out of oxford Any offers would be very much appreciated.

• By lauran
      Hi, we're having a sudden rat infestation on our small holding in North Cotswolds. Wondering if there are any people around with ratting dogs who want a bit of work?
    • By hily
      Looking for a bit of land to shoot rabbits over spaniels within  50 miles of Morpeth area .Prepared to part with a few bob for good ground
      regards Dave..
    • By troyboy17
      Rat shooting with air rifles in the midlands wanted
    • By McMullan
      James McMullan
      View Advert Wanted  5 shot magazine for Anschutz 1416   1417 or same at reasonable price
      Advertiser McMullan Date 19/12/19 Price   Category Rifles Calibre .22