Sign in to follow this  
tb25

Bit Of A Beg..

right lads i have no land of my own and am finding it really hard to take my pup to the next level..lamping wise...

i hoping one of you kind chaps would be willing to take me and the pup out to show us the ropes..were both new to the lamping game .. and i really do think shes going to waist with just picking the odd bit up on our moochers..

i have nothing to give back am afraid, but i promise to never return to your land and a very greatfull man and mutt what would be willing to repay the favor anyway i could,,i would be willing to pay even..

am located in derby, but i do drive so willing to travel,,

i no theres not much chance but its worth a ask..

rake...don't start..lol

cheers men

• Like 4

No mate not really .been out twice on lamp.one of them times she never looked down beam the other took 2 rabbits.that was to month back.she's a bit more on the look out now.if you no what i mean.it be just like a pups first time on lamp tbh.very green.not looking for numbers or owt just some one to give us a look out..

:blink: WHAT !!?? what have I done ??

Anyway,, s`funny you should mention it but I happen to own most off tha,,,,,,,, hahahah nah! :tongue2:

• Like 1

You could come out with me but it's a bit of a drive I'm at Bracknell but if you ever wanted to make the trip just let me know

• Like 1

Jim took me out my bitch took 11 first time out In horrid weather .and Jim nearly made me jack myself lol.

• Like 1

right lads i have no land of my own and am finding it really hard to take my pup to the next level..lamping wise...

i hoping one of you kind chaps would be willing to take me and the pup out to show us the ropes..were both new to the lamping game .. and i really do think shes going to waist with just picking the odd bit up on our moochers..

i have nothing to give back am afraid, but i promise to never return to your land and a very greatfull man and mutt what would be willing to repay the favor anyway i could,,i would be willing to pay even..

am located in derby, but i do drive so willing to travel,,

i no theres not much chance but its worth a ask..

rake...don't start..lol

cheers men

if your willing to suck cock (again) I know a bloke you could go out with?

Y do people get dogs if thay ant got the work for them

So that when they find the land/work for the dog they are well placed to use it. No point in having loads of permission then saying to landowners "can't help you I've got no dog". You'd look a right tit then...

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this