How To Get Rid Of Mange

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ffs I didn't say fist the dog ya bam   Some dogs struggle to empty their glands naturally so it helps them out. I had a jrt that needed it doing every two weeks mate not the nicest date in ya diar

I've always had good results using benzyl benzoate............cheap and effective   all the best,   jay.

Advocate is a 'spot on' treatment. Just a few drops in the tube, depends on size of dog. Very easy to apply. You don't need to bathe the dog nor smother it all over. But it does cost more than some of

ivermectin will kill the little mites.just make sure youve diagnosed the condition correctly, otherwise you will be wasting your time. ive cleared up mange using TCP water it down with water and rub into bald patch 3 times a day. Ive used savlon and dettol watered down with water and rub into bald patches 3 times a day. You will see the hair fly back with in a week.

• Like 1

ivermectin will kill the little mites.just make sure youve diagnosed the condition correctly, otherwise you will be wasting your time. ive cleared up mange using TCP water it down with water and rub into bald patch 3 times a day. Ive used savlon and dettol watered down with water and rub into bald patches 3 times a day. You will see the hair fly back with in a week.

Sorry I should have said using a sponge to rub the savlon or dattol or TCP solution. Rubb it in hard

• Like 1

Sorry I should have said using a sponge to rub the savlon or dattol or TCP solution. Rubb it in hard

thanks for the reply buddy. Whats tcp?

You can buy it in the chemist, it does loads of things. You dilute it with water and put it on teenage spots. bee stings. Theres a list of things on the packaging to what it does and how much water to add or not. Some people have used it as mouth wash. It reminds me of the smell of a hospital. Its strong stuff, great stuff it is

You can buy it in the chemist, it does loads of things. You dilute it with water and put it on teenage spots. bee stings. Theres a list of things on the packaging to what it does and how much water to add or not. Some people have used it as mouth wash. It reminds me of the smell of a hospital. Its strong stuff, great stuff it is

google TCP anticeptic solution. Theres a list of stuff it covers. The 3 products are antiseptic products, there not prescribed for mange but they sure do sort it quick and you will notice the hair coming back very quick.Ive used these without ivermectin and they have sorted the mange.

google TCP anticeptic solution. Theres a list of stuff it covers. The 3 products are antiseptic products, there not prescribed for mange but they sure do sort it quick and you will notice the hair coming back very quick.Ive used these without ivermectin and they have sorted the mange.

thanks very much bud. Should I bath the dog in detol water then add the tcp?

TCP may cure a secondary infection: dermatitis brought on by scratching, but it won't kill the mites. Use advantage or advocate to kill the mites: they're actually the same thing. Best treatment around today.

Good stuf that. Only problem i have with it is to get the dog to stand still while putting it on, a lot can get on the fur and not the skin.

Advocate is a 'spot on' treatment. Just a few drops in the tube, depends on size of dog. Very easy to apply. You don't need to bathe the dog nor smother it all over. But it does cost more than some of the old fashioned treatments.

• Like 2

TCP may cure a secondary infection: dermatitis brought on by scratching, but it won't kill the mites. Use advantage or advocate to kill the mites: they're actually the same thing. Best treatment around today.

TCP has cured mange otherwise I wouldnt say it. Ive used it more that once with no other products successfully and other people I told to use it. It does work. Dipp your sponge in the TCP solution and rubb hard into the bald spot 3 times a day. If you dont have TCP, Ive also used dettol or savlon the exact same way and it cured the mange. I didn t hear about this Ive done it. Give it a go I bet you within the week the hair will be on its way back

• Like 1

thanks very much bud. Should I bath the dog in detol water then add the tcp?

You dont need to bath the dog. Put a couple of cap fulls of dettol into cup of water. Dipp your sponge in the cup of solution and just rub it hard into the bald patches 3 times a day in less than a week you will be surprised at how fast the hair starts to grow back. Try this and prove it works. Any pics of the dogs skin.