• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:signthankspin:
bump

bump

bump

:signthankspin: lads

email me on hiaker_2k6@hotmail.co,uk

is it wolf you want ,,,????if so like the lad baz said he wont give his number out :thumbs: ....but if you pm tyson off this site and ask him he might give the lad who owns wolf ,,a ring and see if its alright to give his number out ...... :D other then that mate you will have to be more spercific ......folk have told you about certain dogs but you dont answer them ....WHAT DOG DO YOU WANT TO USE ..?????????
Guest craggers2k6
bump

bump

bump

is it wolf you want ,,,????if so like the lad baz said he wont give his number out :thumbs: ....but if you pm tyson off this site and ask him he might give the lad who owns wolf ,,a ring and see if its alright to give his number out ...... :D other then that mate you will have to be more spercific ......folk have told you about certain dogs but you dont answer them ....WHAT DOG DO YOU WANT TO USE ..?????????

i got wolf number

Guest craggers2k6
bump

bump

bump

i got wolf number

iam line her with brookie dog :signthankspin: all

Guest craggers2k6
bump

bump

bump

i got wolf number

iam line her with brookie dog :signthankspin: all

:toast:

post-10251-1194374572_thumb.jpg