Rspb Hit For Six

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad I missed that club.

Working in the interest of justice and the public interest Moxy.

hows it going derek mate jeff here i didnt know you were on this site mate,that female harris hawk i got off you 2 year ago is still going well took loads with her,for people who dont know derek very

Good stuff, sickening when these powerful 'so called' charities spend donations on political schemes and paying directors etc ludicrous salaries. Hopefully something will come of it.

RSPB

And nice big pensions at the end for the right people but not the volunteers that do the real work for the right reasons. If organisations collected money for cancer in children then spent most of it on wages, pensions and other political offshoots what would people say?

Derek, I wish there was a way of making the public at large aware of how much money is spent with other, for want of a better word 'Charities' too, namely the RSPCA. Vans, Premises, Uniforms, Logistics, Wages, Prosecution costs ad infinitum. I guess with this site it would be their interest in sports involving the use of Animals against other Animals. My personal hatred of their modern working ethics revolves around a few issues, but the original ethos of the RSPCA AND RSPB are far away from their origins.

When the general public talk about homosexuality, as one example, it is accepted they cannot help it, it is in their make up, Genetics. Why shouldn't they be attracted to same sex people and why shouldn't they marry etc, etc. Its their right as a part of the modern Human Race. OK fair do's, but it is in my make up and Genetics to be a Man who loves Field Sports and other sports, some call 'Blood Sports'. I have to fight those urges though and go against my upbringing, my beliefs and even Genetics. All these types of Posts are discussed for a while on here and then fade away, until the next one comes up. Unfortunately it is like preaching to the already converted.

Derek.............Head and Brick Wall springs to mind.

• Like 1

Derek, I wish there was a way of making the public at large aware of how much money is spent with other, for want of a better word 'Charities' too, namely the RSPCA. Vans, Premises, Uniforms, Logistics, Wages, Prosecution costs ad infinitum. I guess with this site it would be their interest in sports involving the use of Animals against other Animals. My personal hatred of their modern working ethics revolves around a few issues, but the original ethos of the RSPCA AND RSPB are far away from their origins.

When the general public talk about homosexuality, as one example, it is accepted they cannot help it, it is in their make up, Genetics. Why shouldn't they be attracted to same sex people and why shouldn't they marry etc, etc. Its their right as a part of the modern Human Race. OK fair do's, but it is in my make up and Genetics to be a Man who loves Field Sports and other sports, some call 'Blood Sports'. I have to fight those urges though and go against my upbringing, my beliefs and even Genetics. All these types of Posts are discussed for a while on here and then fade away, until the next one comes up. Unfortunately it is like preaching to the already converted.

Derek.............Head and Brick Wall springs to mind.

You are man of great wisdom however nothing good comes easy; one has to fight for justice some time. Things are starting move now at long last and I been contacted by various organisations to put my evidence over to them about RSPB corruption. Hopefully the truth will come out via hard work.

There's two different article links in this thread both in the mail on line - one from October and one from November. One says they spend £32 million a year on fundraising and the other says £21 million! Either way its a hell of a lot.

Judge

22 October 2014 Last updated at 15:06