• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No nasty chav calibre

I agree with charlie caller,I too owned a 222 and through sheer stupidity sold it, traded it for a 223,after listening to biased one sided arguments on the differences between them, don t get me wrong

Chaps I can bear witness to Charlie's hornet I've seen the grouping and it was frightening.   I used to think he'd only hit the target twice and the other three he shot away on purpose as you could

Posted Images

On the subject of Hornets, is anyone using H110 for reloading?

I used to use H110 for my hornet loads, it loads hotish loads at higher pressure than lil-gun, but I really liked it.

Did you ever reload 35gr vmax with H110 if so what powder weight did you settle on.

I was bang on max load which happened to be the most accurate in my CZ 12.3 grains, bullet set bang on factory depth, case mouth flared, and crimped after loading, produced sub half inch groups for me @100 yards, the case flare and crimp made quite a difference as before just under an inch was the norm, still good but brilliant after.

I was bang on max load which happened to be the most accurate in my CZ 12.3 grains, bullet set bang on factory depth, case mouth flared, and crimped after loading, produced sub half inch groups for me @100 yards, the case flare and crimp made quite a difference as before just under an inch was the norm, still good but brilliant after.

I tried a few weights 11.2 and 12 grains seemed to be best, I never went above 12, but may try that, I've been crimping but haven't had to use an expander to flare the neck yet..