Video Running Coyotes With Sight Hounds On Horse Back

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of you might have seen this before but some years ago I ran coyotes with my Sight hounds.. I would use a fox pro remote caller and on horse back go with them. I had some guys asking me to video h

You keep referring to that lion as a cub in an effort to belittle. It was no cub. Sub adult at least but from the video it looked like a good example of a young female best I could tell by the

Small lion or not, didn't look to me when the man got there, that there was much he could do considering the circumstances. One man out horseback by himself with multiple dogs. Trapperdan, I'm ve

Posted Images

Good video all the people that was saying a mountain lion would kill lurchers and a dog wouldn't stand a chance with one should watch this

great vid :thumbs: , them yote type dogs =stags look hell of tough dogs, but prob been bred for quarry like that for years+years. wonder if they kill timber wolf , from what I read not many dogs can ? some of that blood over here make some great lurchers if you wanted more than a rabbit dog :yes:
It wasn't that long ago when dan was on here that everyone was laughing at the mere thought of a dog tacking a mountain lion and putting dogs on a wolf was suicide

Good video all the people that was saying a mountain lion would kill lurchers and a dog wouldn't stand a chance with one should watch this

great vid :thumbs: , them yote type dogs =stags look hell of tough dogs, but prob been bred for quarry like that for years+years. wonder if they kill timber wolf , from what I read not many dogs can ? some of that blood over here make some great lurchers if you wanted more than a rabbit dog :yes:
It wasn't that long ago when dan was on here that everyone was laughing at the mere thought of a dog tacking a mountain lion and putting dogs on a wolf was suicide

yeh, what happened to Dan, as he left or don't he post no more ?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You miss the point Trapperdan... I can feel your ignorance all the way over here lol how many have you put in a tree and left for seed? I'm sure none so don't try to judge when it is obvious you have no experience

• Like 3

Wicked video mate, loved it. I hunted on horseback a lot when I was working on cattle stations shooting kangaroos for dog meat, can't beat getting out with a good horse between your legs I reckon. Always wanted to try working my dogs off horseback

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

You miss the point Trapperdan... I can feel your ignorance all the way over here lol how many have you put in a tree and left for seed? I'm sure none so don't try to judge when it is obvious you have no experience

YOUR WRONG COWBOY

I lived in northern canada for many years and worked my own trapline.

I KNOW A COUGAR CUB WHEN I SEE ONE

most dog men that i knew, would never kill a female cougar or a cub.

Edited by trapperdan