Sign in to follow this  
Cowboyvon

Video Running Coyotes With Sight Hounds On Horse Back

Good video all the people that was saying a mountain lion would kill lurchers and a dog wouldn't stand a chance with one should watch this

great vid :thumbs: , them yote type dogs =stags look hell of tough dogs, but prob been bred for quarry like that for years+years. wonder if they kill timber wolf , from what I read not many dogs can ? some of that blood over here make some great lurchers if you wanted more than a rabbit dog :yes:
It wasn't that long ago when dan was on here that everyone was laughing at the mere thought of a dog tacking a mountain lion and putting dogs on a wolf was suicide

Good video all the people that was saying a mountain lion would kill lurchers and a dog wouldn't stand a chance with one should watch this

great vid :thumbs: , them yote type dogs =stags look hell of tough dogs, but prob been bred for quarry like that for years+years. wonder if they kill timber wolf , from what I read not many dogs can ? some of that blood over here make some great lurchers if you wanted more than a rabbit dog :yes:
It wasn't that long ago when dan was on here that everyone was laughing at the mere thought of a dog tacking a mountain lion and putting dogs on a wolf was suicide

yeh, what happened to Dan, as he left or don't he post no more ?

You miss the point Trapperdan... I can feel your ignorance all the way over here lol how many have you put in a tree and left for seed? I'm sure none so don't try to judge when it is obvious you have no experience

• Like 3

Wicked video mate, loved it. I hunted on horseback a lot when I was working on cattle stations shooting kangaroos for dog meat, can't beat getting out with a good horse between your legs I reckon. Always wanted to try working my dogs off horseback

• Like 1

You miss the point Trapperdan... I can feel your ignorance all the way over here lol how many have you put in a tree and left for seed? I'm sure none so don't try to judge when it is obvious you have no experience

YOUR WRONG COWBOY

I lived in northern canada for many years and worked my own trapline.

I KNOW A COUGAR CUB WHEN I SEE ONE

most dog men that i knew, would never kill a female cougar or a cub.

Edited by trapperdan