Sign in to follow this  
andy26

A Nights Lamping

Hi a might have a night lamping for some one tomorrow night as my lamping parter can't make it this offer only stands if I am out with the terriers on Sunday and not Saturday which I will find out tomorrow I'd prefer someone middle aged who nows the cracks I have no problem with youngings it's just av had youngings shit on me in the past and if someone could vouch for you off here that would be great thans

• Like 1

nice offer pal, the problem is people back track on you.

yeah I no that mate that's why really I want someone a bit older and wiser plus the land is heavily keeper so it's at there own risk really

A real generous offer Andy, fair play to you.

thanks mate there's plenty there to go at so it's a good opportunity for some one to give there dogs a good run out
  • Like 1

nice offer pal, the problem is people back track on you.

not all...shame some do f**k it up for the desent lads though.

• Like 1

Good offer that mate,plenty of genuine lads but also some assholes aswell,wish more would offer days out,,choose wisely

• Like 2

how did you get on pal, u get some one to have a run out with :thumbs:

I had one lad up for it mate but I had to cancel as I got a call about some terrier work but I'll keep in touch with him an have a run out soon it was a shit night for the lamp last night so just as well really but I thought there would of been a few lads interested

Then you would've had to cancel on more of them?

have a look at the first post Joe offer only stands if I'm not out with the terriers but unfortunately for the lad I got a call so he new the crack from the start an the lad was going out anyway before my offer an he had a good night so I don't think I let anyone down to be honest

Sign in to follow this