Waterproofs.... Seriously ? Sealand/barber/harkila/deerhunter ?

Guest vin

Got a harkila pro hunter coat here for sale if anyone is interested. Stupidly bought it knowing it's too big for me and now I'm stuck with a coat that's no good unless iv got something thick on underneath. Far too hot when walking with the under layer. 250 posted........

LOL I did exactly the same. f***ing mental sizing eh?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

400 for a coat,,,,I've spent far less on cars,,,lol

You won't beat an army gortex jacket for being waterproof BUT they are not as breathable as other jackets ... But get yourself a heli Hansen base layer top which sucks up any moisture and combined wit

If it's for walking about fields lamping/coursing you will not beat a paramo velez smock. Wash it regularly and nothing will keep you as dry and comfortable. The Buffalo special 6 shirt is also great

Yes, that's it: had been spelling it wrong :icon_redface::laugh:

Seriously good stuff: virtually untearable, very strong material, and in my experience a lot more breathable than any other I've tried, as well as being both warm and not too hot. Only drawback is the slight stiffness in new coats: I've had mine over ten years and it's now nice and soft, and in just as good nick as when new. Andy wears his ferreting a lot and it hasn't got a single rip in it: would definitely recommend.