Buying A Dive Bottle

I've got a diivers bottle don't know size but it holds enough for a good few outings and it's it's between the seats in thecar

There will be a stamp on the neck of the bottle giving the size and date of manufacture so that you can work out the re-test date.

The guys who do your filling will also be able to tell you by the size of the bottle if someone has removed the stamp with a grinder :icon_eek:

A mate fills it he said the last times might be able to retest it's well ? The dive shop only took £4 to fill it but it's nice getting a freebie

I reckon it's worth paying the extra for a diving shop to fill it. The air from a dive shop will be filtered and also dry, a home compressor could have oil vapour and moisture in the fill. We all spend a fortune on our rifles, choose the best pellets and put the time and effort in to practice, so why compromise the gun and performance using below standard air that could potentially damage the gun?

Just my thoughts, others may not agree.

Ive a 7ltr bottle it services all my guns

same here pal but i know what moxy is saying a few blast with the rapid and you struggle geting 200 bar i wish i would of gone with a 12L now
That's the reason I have a few, not all are in test but it doesn't take long to drain them. Best thing is, that it only costs me for a top up when I have them filled. £1 a throw

A mate fills it he said the last times might be able to retest it's well ? The dive shop only took £4 to fill it but it's nice getting a freebie

I reckon it's worth paying the extra for a diving shop to fill it. The air from a dive shop will be filtered and also dry, a home compressor could have oil vapour and moisture in the fill. We all spend a fortune on our rifles, choose the best pellets and put the time and effort in to practice, so why compromise the gun and performance using below standard air that could potentially damage the gun?

Just my thoughts, others may not agree.

He works for a company that supplies the North sea rigs mate it's all done threw his company