Tracer Led 150 Rechargeable Lamp

• 1 month later...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always love these threads about lamps,,,,I bet it's not long befor we see a real good torch type lamp,,that will give the lightforce a run for it's money....   But all these claims of 400 - 500 yard

hi, ive been looking around for a new lamp and at first was going to jump straight in and buy a 170 striker but then i came across the led lamps first one i looked at was the buffalo river recharg

Agree there's about as much exaggeration on the length of beam as there is about peoples dicks ... Lightforce apart from the crap wiring takes beating but another downside is the connector to the lith

My mate just bought one of theses and I was very sceptical as I bought the clue light one and intial thoughts was its bright enough but when I actually used it lamping it was a pile of shit £45 collecting dust on top of my cupboards.

Now the 150 tracer led is a very usable lamp for what it is. We was lamping rabbits in smallish fields up the dales and it was a fantastic bit of kit the light was bright enough but the spot at the end of the beam was very tight maybe a tad too tight but with no glare conditions was very wet and dark though

Dont get me wrong it wont beat a light force 170 and a lithium set up no way but for what it is yes very good and Ill be putting my money were my mouth is

But on a proper night out ill be still using cibie :thumbs:

Always love these threads about lamps,,,,I bet it's not long befor we see a real good torch type lamp,,that will give the lightforce a run for it's money....

But all these claims of 400 - 500 yards,,,,what a load of old shit,,,lol

I've ran lightforce for over 10 years and it's the best,,,,but seeing anything over 200 yard is nigh on impossible ,,,,peoples judging of distance goes right out the window at night,,,rember 200 yard is almost the length of two football fields end to to end

And there you have it..in a nutshell :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Found these lamps direct from source in china they are 27 dollars about 18 quid and they supply tracer but need to order 1000 pcs lol and unsure of postage and tax

what exactly are you going to do with 1000 of them lol

good price though, if you could just buy the one haha