Tracer Led 150 Rechargeable Lamp

hi,

ive been looking around for a new lamp and at first was going to jump straight in and buy a 170 striker but then i came across the led lamps

first one i looked at was the buffalo river rechargeable which looks ok but cant find much about them other than one thread on here.

then i come across the tracer led 150 rechargeable lamps £70 claim to have a 500m beam and last 2.5 hours, only thing is i cant find any reviews on them. so before i buy one was wondering if anyone used them and are they decent enough to run a dog with

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111488785514?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

cheers

• Like 4

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always love these threads about lamps,,,,I bet it's not long befor we see a real good torch type lamp,,that will give the lightforce a run for it's money....   But all these claims of 400 - 500 yard

hi, ive been looking around for a new lamp and at first was going to jump straight in and buy a 170 striker but then i came across the led lamps first one i looked at was the buffalo river recharg

Agree there's about as much exaggeration on the length of beam as there is about peoples dicks ... Lightforce apart from the crap wiring takes beating but another downside is the connector to the lith

Arthur carter website have them on offer with lith battery pal £120 for full set

That's great value n the LED can only be a good thing in my eyes really

Just look at the cars n other LEF lighting lasts longer n better so I can only think there better really

But do check the website out cause I got it threw in an email on Saturday night

I have looked at different torches but they seem.more suited to someone who is using it for shooting rather than running a dog

I think I will just buy it and have a look if it's no good then I'll send it back and get a striker

Does anyone know what battery's fit in the handle?

• Like 1

Think I'm going to have to find one local and have a look at it. My mates got a striker and that's pretty good. Was just hoping to get away with not carrying a battery around haha

The idea of not carrying a battery around is very appealing, especially if your back's knackered like mine is. For that reason I bought a clulite at the start of the year (can't remember which one but think it was called The Light Fantastic or something similar) but I sent it back as the beam wasn't much good out beyond about 80 - 100 yards.