best staying dog at the moment?

good choice but i think they may be afew out there that are better :thumbs:

:doh: Well tell us then, don't keep it a secret :D

Louis certainly has his flaws but over the last eighteen months has won & set enough track records to get my vote. I won't be cheering him on next week in the Leger final though.

ok!there is a few dogs up and coming: enit(vc maratrhon winner 2006),white bomber,centaur fuji have seen them race 835 and i have got to say that they could all be contenders!who will you be backing then?watch results 2morro walthamstow 8.48 835 trap 2 and 5 that will be forecast!

ok!there is a few dogs up and coming: enit(vc maratrhon winner 2006),white bomber,centaur fuji have seen them race 835 and i have got to say that they could all be contenders!who will you be backing then?watch results 2morro walthamstow 8.48 835 trap 2 and 5 that will be forecast!

They are good dogs that will go on & win a stack of races but as yet haven't got the quality CV like Louis has. A clock at 640,835 & 872 & competitions the Peterborough Cesarawitch Winner 2006, Hove Regency Winner 2007, TV Trophy Winner 2007. Not bad for a dog that can go stale fairly quickly.

I'm on the four dog e/w@28/1 for some nice money which is now a free bet as i on it last night in the semi 10/1 - 6/1. It's a hard race but i think its got a good draw, if there is an outside bias again or the track is running fast i reckon he's got a good shout.

They are good dogs that will go on & win a stack of races but as yet haven't got the quality CV like Louis has. A clock at 640,835 & 872 & competitions the Peterborough Cesarawitch Winner 2006, Hove Regency Winner 2007, TV Trophy Winner 2007. Not bad for a dog that can go stale fairly quickly.

I'm on the four dog e/w@28/1 for some nice money which is now a free bet as i on it last night in the semi 10/1 - 6/1. It's a hard race but i think its got a good draw, if there is an outside bias again or the track is running fast i reckon he's got a good shout.

toally agree with ya quite an inpressive cv!might have flutter on that one myself good luck!

How about Head Iton Jordan or Bubbly Kate?

More marathon dogs than stayers IMO

but never the less two outstanding bitches

although Bubbly Kate was a better bitch before her change of name and kennel IMO

but maybe finding her way again now she has settled

what does she run and where mate?

She is retired now mate ,

we bought her off sheffield

she had a few marathon opens for us, but was not the bitch she had been so was graded on over 6 bends at Monmore won a couple but was not enjoying herself so she was retired and one of the kennel girls has her as a pet now :icon_eek: