Treecreeper. Thanks for the offer mate. That would be sound if you could... How much is postage? Im guessing you'll whack um in an envelope... No way they'll get here without the skirts damaged :) Dont worry, Ill get a bloody tin... .52 and see how I get on.

Thanks again.

Using trophies now pianoman. Hi by the way, it's been a while :) they are flammin super to be honest, I just don't want to miss out on something better, need to get through the tin first with my 100.

Use them in my 98 too and jesus it's devastating. Image attached is from my 98 @ 32 yards five shot groups.

post-94709-0-36142100-1413831051_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Rez. How've you been keeping pal?.

Been very busy with the Canadian Lancaster visit to Coningsby -it's only up the road a mile from my cottage in New York. Looking at your groups here.... WOW!!! That is serious grouping Rez. Top springer shooting mate, no problems here!

We should meet up for a shoot and a beer sometime. Beautiful pubs around here!

Best wishes.

Simon

Yeah sound mate. Been all good. Thought I might of seen you at the Daystate HFT Midlands Series held over at Waddington the other weekend. Glad I didn't though, or Id of been a place down on my score :)

Most defiantly should meet up man, it would be great, few knock downs and that. Still need you to give my springers the once over.

All the best my man.

James.

Edited by Rez