Sign in to follow this  
Floyd17586

All Dogs First Season

How's everyone that has dogs with this being there first season coming along .what crosses are they and age and pictures cheers lads.My bitch is 14months and this is her first proper season showing herself well.post-68270-0-85782400-1413368438_thumb.jpg

You been out with her much yet mate?

Been out twice on lamp this week with my pup. 15 months old...

F08A9D78-90FB-4E7A-BCB1-A141245C4D80_zps

6632DBD2-7DF9-46A8-BC67-17E6D42F28F1_zps

• Like 2

Good bag..of rabbs gaz.. That star definitely does you justice brings out the colour in your hair...lol

Healthy looking dog rob caught a few for you now well done

aye he's coming on a treat Davie. bloody merle colouring never seems to show his condition though

Edited by robs5230
  • Like 1

I've got a bull grey that's pissing me off will not run on the lamp 1st slip she will but after that she will just watch by my side an if the other dogs catch she just comes running back!!!

not telling you how to suck eggs, take her on her own for a dozen trips (if we get that many nowadays)

• Like 1

its a difficult one, I would only walk her in the day( no hunting), do this for 2 weeks then take her on the lamp, I know this is going to be a ball break but she is contented with day work running around like a complete lunatic and not bothered in the night, if you talk to any greyhound racer they will tell you when they walk their dogs they don't come off the lead what this does they are wound up like a spinning top and fly out of the traps on race nights, I some sense its very similar. best of luck Karl you will win

You been out with her much yet mate?

Been out twice on lamp this week with my pup. 15 months old...F08A9D78-90FB-4E7A-BCB1-A141245C4D80_zps6632DBD2-7DF9-46A8-BC67-17E6D42F28F1_zps

Just on lamp mate she's doing well need to start bringing camera to take some pics when out

Went out last night lads 8 slips a caught 6 couldn't believe it I hope the penny has dropped

• Like 2

mines 11 month,been out 3 times on the lamp,,first time 2 bunnies,second time wouldent even look down the beam and last night another 2...i need to get out on some half right land the holds a few rabbits to give her a good few runs..all invites welcome lol

were outs most days though ,and shes had a hand full of tree rats,rabbits pheasants,,and pigeons lol