Rip Proof Trousers

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chain mail ?????   Seriously though, there's no such thing as rip proof or thorn proof and after a while Waterproof. If your not coming home with your legs cut, scratched and sore then you ain't do

I use a pair of jack pyke beaters trouser tuffened neese arse and between the legs and find at £40 good value and will be ordering another pair again this season but if im going out in heavy rain i use my ridgeline monsoon smock and trouser and at around £200 are worth the money when working the fell and moors when the weather can quickly turns bad ATB RT

The Inverness range from decathlon are good they make a thorn proof or a water proof hunting pant they both need a good belt on but the water proof ones get a bit heavy for walking any distance, the thorn proof ones are ok though IMO

I've a few pair if the seeland beaters trousers mate and deerhunter ram, seeland were better got the hi bits on the front if the leg for brambles etc, I wash them all the time tho so waterproofing ends up going but myself to blame I don't treat after I wash them, going to try they harkilla pro hunters next but they are pricey

I've a few pair if the seeland beaters trousers mate and deerhunter ram, seeland were better got the hi bits on the front if the leg for brambles etc, I wash them all the time tho so waterproofing ends up going but myself to blame I don't treat after I wash them, going to try they harkilla pro hunters next but they are pricey

The deerhunter ram with the hitena front means the whole of the front of the trousers are bramble and thorn proof ........

The deerhunter ram with the hitena front means the whole of the front of the trousers are bramble and thorn proof ........

I know mate I've 2 pairs of they ones wouldn't say they are thorn proof but pretty much more of a protector, waterproof wise though the seeland ones lasted longer and have a quiter protector stuff at the front for stalking, I've been meaning to put them all through a wash with that re waterproofing stuff as I've washed mine in the machine heavily but even when they were new the big downfall with the rams is you go out in heavy rain with them for long enough and pretty soon you'll feel like you've pissed yourself because the zip let's water in with both of them seeland and deerhunter though if your walking in the summer they are far too warm

ARTKIS OVERTOUSER S are good totally waterproof and don't rip very good in the brambles and cheap I think mine were 2 pairs for a tenner of ebay

How long ago was this Topper? I've just done a search for these and came up with a price of £139 a pair! (None on ebay - this was from a place called Sivlermans)