Rip Proof Trousers

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chain mail ?????   Seriously though, there's no such thing as rip proof or thorn proof and after a while Waterproof. If your not coming home with your legs cut, scratched and sore then you ain't do

Chain mail ?????

Seriously though, there's no such thing as rip proof or thorn proof and after a while Waterproof.

If your not coming home with your legs cut, scratched and sore then you ain't doing enough hunting.

Hence the reason every Autumn I buy 6 or 7 pairs of brown or green jeans in Pennys or Dunnes Stores for a tenner a pair and don't have to cry when I'm throwing them in the bin after a few hunts.

I'd look after me feet with good boots alright but trousers wont last IMO.

• Like 5

I think that's the trouble, I tend to work harder than the terriers some times,on many occasions I have come home after a days hunting, smashed up more than the dogs, the wife have made comments like "there's something wrong with you" I think she may be onto something?. anyway I am looking for something that if I go through brambles I am not getting snagged and tangled up to a degree.

I have got a cracking pair of waterproof and thorn proof trousers mate ... They are down the back so I will have a look at the make tomorrow and post it up here .... I don't think they were that expensive either .......

thanks bud, that's a big help, just reading your views on "feed or don't feed" good reading, for the record if I go lamping about 10pm I feed the dog 1cup of moist food at midday, every athlete will eat something light some time before the event for fuel.

spence75, I think we may be on the same wave length, thanks for the link..