Life Changing

Fair play, but am I the only one that would struggle to sell an heirloom?

Not being funny but I've got a few things (not worth that amount obviously) and a few other things to come when it's time, but I don't think I could actually sell these things?

The bloke needed the money obviously, and could use that money to make his family a damn site richer, but to me an heirloom is an heirloom and it stays in the family. But having said that, I wouldn't have a problem with any of my family selling anything of mine, if needs be.

Not that I've got owt worth selling lol

Fair play, but am I the only one that would struggle to sell an heirloom?

Not being funny but I've got a few things (not worth that amount obviously) and a few other things to come when it's time, but I don't think I could actually sell these things?

The bloke needed the money obviously, and could use that money to make his family a damn site richer, but to me an heirloom is an heirloom and it stays in the family. But having said that, I wouldn't have a problem with any of my family selling anything of mine, if needs be.

Not that I've got owt worth selling lol

Yeah yeah yeah...

Your on yoyr arse and its only gonna worse, and then you find an old blanket is worth a few bob.... 1.5million to be precise and youd rather hang onto their 'heirloom'... your kidding no one. ;)

• Like 2