Sign in to follow this  
Rob58

Fox&lamb

Excellent work rob....And a fantastic imagination..... and it's that imagination that partly creates the stunning work. :thumbs:

• Like 3

You must have spent some time watching nature mate, as every pic you up look as natural as the real thing with a beating heart, I look forward to your seeing your work, just wish I had some space some where to do one justice, one day tho. Great work and keep them coming

• Like 3

Thanks fellas for all the great comments im always humbled by your kind words of support and pleased that my work interests you all

cheers R

• Like 7

No favourites muddler but I do like working with stoats weasels and mink just great little mammals with interesting lives.

• Like 1

Got to agree, stoats are my favourite animal, I love watching them, and would never kill one by choice. Can't wait to see what you got in store next

• Like 1

I think taxidermy done as well as this is a fascinating thing id never tire of looking at.........its just such a hard feature/ornament to blend into todays modern homes i know my mrs would go bananas if i stuck something like that in amongst her floral curtain displays :whistling: .............and seems a waste to put something of that quality out in the shed !

• Like 3

i must be lucky so,cause i have 2 billy goat heads in my bedroom,one on either side of the bed and a pine martin over my head as I type,and a barn owl,and fox head and otter head I caught myself in the early 80's,I sold a load more a few years ago and to this day I regret it ,

• Like 1