Sign in to follow this  
izzy

Young Lad With Spaniels Wanted Or Full Time Beating

As title says, we are after a full time beater with dogs, we are based on a commercial shoot in mid wales, accommodation is provided in form of lodging with myself and head keeper. Driving licence would be helpful, although not essential. Very good opportunity for young lad out of work, would suit someone looking at getting into keepering. We have already started shooting so available to start ASAP

Pm me with your number and I'll get back to you

Izzy

Wish this was closer

it's only a train ride away .....
  • Like 1

There is another thread on here a young lad with a spaniel. I'm on the iPhone so can't post a link.

If you want this kinda life you will travel the length of the country go for it what can you lose presuming your young lol

• Like 1

I would travel anywhere but being 28 and with a misses and two kids it can't happen

I said young lad because the hills round here are brutal, but also as I said it would be a good opportunity, we have a lot of contacts within the shooting industry, a keen young lad or lass, for that matter, would learn a lot and meet a lot of people.

• Like 2

A couple of years ago I'd of jumped all over this mate is 27 classed as young lol. I don't have any spaniels but I'd of bought some.