The Paedophile Hunter C4.....

WTF is wrong with this country??

There seems to be an astounding amount of nonces in this country, and the police and social services don't seem to be bothered, they'd rather hand out speeding tickets and look for easy targets, rather than deal with the stuff that the normal public want the funding we supply through taxes ect. To be spent on.

Rape, molestation, sexual abuse of children are the most serious crimes there are, yet they're not given priority as they are often the pastimes of minorities, celebrity's and politicians, and therefore often carry a stupidly small sentence which is no deterrence........

This country is beyond fckd,

I personally couldn't be in the same room as these nonce scum without doing them some serious harm, they make me sick.

Fair play to these so called "vigilantes" for doing what is right, and what the police can't be bothered to do themselves.

• Like 3

f***ing mental that there is so many sick minded c**ts. Fair play to the blokes catching em I couldn't keep my cool in a room with em until the police showed up. Bloody cheek of the old bill sending a letter aswell advising em to stop. Pull your f***ing finger out and do more then. Amount of stories lately about police doing f**k all and people covering their arses to save careers,do what your paid for and catch the fuckers. Police say they need funding for it? Blokes are doing it on their own in a bedroom and aren't even paid any wages. Anyone else want to spit in that woman's face? One who was married to the c**t who hung himself. Almost sounded like she was defending him to me, said he was a good man, blamed the hunters for his death and then dropped her kid now don't have a dad. Couldn't believe what I was hearing ffs her kid could of been a victim the deluded bitch. The real downer on the program was how many got suspended I say Facebook is being used in a good way because its a whole lot better than a proxy suspended. Even when they do go inside its f**k all anyway 3 years think was the most one on their got. Can tell the hunter bloke has been affected for the rest of his life and no doubt was part of the reason he got into drugs and done time inside. Prison isn't enough for these animals.

• Like 2

Although these nonces are never gonna get the time or the physical payback they deserve . What them lads have done is expose them and reveal them, to their own family friends and neighbors what dirty scum they're. Any father or mother would want to know if a nonce was living down there street .

Edited by marshman
  • Like 1

Hats off to the guys. They are doing a great job. The police letter was just because as well as exposing nonces, the guys are also exposing how inept the police are. Just my opiniin of course.

pernod..

Same opinion, old bill/government want it brushing under the carpet.

every town in the country should have a Team like them lads n lasses...set em up with a good wage a company car,nice house and prospects for bonuses and overtime at the same rate of pay as an MP or Council leader... Like the wankers that Rotherham council have been getting paid whilst doing Fekk All to help victims of abuse from these types of people.

I see that chap as modern day Hero in my book.

Watched the programme and thought it was very good.

The lads shoulds get an award and be paid for the work they have been doing.

However, the TV program has highlighted what they are doing and I suspect that there will be a spate of "copycat" stings set up to trap the nonces but all will not be as restrained and "above board" like Stinson.

Once a few have been tarred and feathered etc etc this may lead to some legislation etc coming into force to outlaw this activity unfortunately.

Just another example of the police force ignoring the needs of the public through budget retraints and force policies :censored:

Cheers, D.

Good on them lads for doing what thay are doing to catch them dirty c**ts out if I had my way and i was in that room I would be bringing a nice big dog in the room and telling him its play time and watch the c**t climbing the walls court bang to rights and given a serspended sentence whats that all about f***ing shame on government and judges

Best thing for that nonce.

Actually brought a smile to my face, if we had general population prisons instead of segregation of nonces so they can spend all day talking about the things they've done to kids/women with each other in a protected wing, then I'm sure that we'd see a decrease in this sort of thing, as there are very little repercussions and soft sentences these scum have a free run......