Piccy of a pair of hunters...

I had bailey out for a run last night, we were just after some rabbits and maybe a fox if the chance came our way.

The dog is just settling in now and it showed in his performance last night, he worked the beam well and although his retrive isnt 100% it will be soon enough, its getting better all the time.

He is a very fast dog and for a dog so fast he has excellent wind, we were on a spot that we had never been before and the rabbits were everywere, way out off the hedgerows.We got some excellent spins and a decent bag :lol:

I had him out the other day for a run of a deer but unfortunatly for the dog and luckily for the deer the local drag hunt had been out before us so there was nothing around, maybe tommorow we might venture onto a differnt spot :lol:

Beleive it or not is was on my local permission newt :lol: . the dog will be left settle in a little longer before i take him on my real exstensive permission :lol::lol:

The dogs were bred by peterthebeater sash, i got the white dog bailey from him a couple of weeks ago for a freind of mine who is very happy with the dog :good:

• 2 weeks later...