Are You Good At Anything Else ???

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been racking my brains trying to think of 'anything' I'm good at but can't think of anything, except being a Dad well thats what the kids say so I'll take that.

Good at staying married,...40 years together yesterday....   Took her with me to rake down a 100 plus molehills,.then as a special treat, allowed her to steady the ladders, while I dusted two large

I'm fuuckin awesome skating a half pipe pmsl

Posted Images

i can turn my hand to most things within reaso n,,i dont do so much thease days but at onr time iwas producing one off leatherwork , have sold stuff all over the world fromalaska to australia ., ,quite envolved with the steel and knife making thease days just abit of leatherwork sheaths bits and bobs ....

imay be wrong but people from my era had to make and mend there own stuff there just wasnt the money about years ago. my farther was a craftsman maybe its in the geens !!, i have a young grandson hopefull he will pick up some basic skills i fear alotis being lost these days

• Like 8

your right riohog i think the craftman of yester year seem alot more skilled and thats because of todays tools and modern gadgets helping them i have always found it interesting watching the old skilled craftman of all trades and how they did things back then shame alot of there knowledge and know how is being lost

your right riohog i think the craftman of yester year seem alot more skilled and thats because of todays tools and modern gadgets helping them i have always found it interesting watching the old skilled craftman of all trades and how they did things back then shame alot of there knowledge and know how is being lost

im not so sure i class myself as a craftsman , more a enthusiastic ameture , .when you look around the world aspecially in some of the third world countries , some of them folk can make something from nothing ,

i remember an old quote "neccesaty is the mother of invention ."............i give youasomple example google ..making kukris on utube watch them nepaleese guys .making kukris

I teach bushcraft/survival skills, lived on Dartmoor for a month, lived on a desert island for 5 weeks for my 21st.

Love learning new languages, except computer languages!

But my real talent is being distrac...hey look I can wiggle my toes!

which island was you on

I was out on the Cook Islands. A small island about the side of half a football pitch. It was a 15 minute boat ride from Aitutaki (I think I've spelt that wrong)

I teach bushcraft/survival skills, lived on Dartmoor for a month, lived on a desert island for 5 weeks for my 21st.

Love learning new languages, except computer languages!

But my real talent is being distrac...hey look I can wiggle my toes!

which island was you on

I was out on the Cook Islands. A small island about the side of half a football pitch. It was a 15 minute boat ride from Aitutaki (I think I've spelt that wrong)

I think you should start a thread about that experience mate,,,I and I bet lots of others on here would like to here about that

• Like 5