Hancock Collie X

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ever notice, the best times were when we were young naive and innocent and not corrupted by lines this lines that, that's why they were so good because there was no bullshit, just young lads out hun

you cant beat seeing generaitions of workers easy to train , bred of dogs that graft , not just any old greyhound or collie , as traits come through poor greyhounds poor collies nervous , nobody buys

Paid £150 for mine 3 or so years ago, cause he`s black,, innit !   At the end of the day. Sally is a breeder, and a breeder charging £300 for healthy pups of a specified mix to your demands, is har

If you're after a out and out Hare dog then there's better dogs out there for sure, but a good Collie cross can catch it's fair share of them.

hes from NI over here a jack russell can catch a hare or if you leave your game bag on the ground long enough they jump in themselves :thumbs:

• Like 3

Cheers lads for the comments dont know if i will or not if there 300 ffs

I know of a couple of people planning on breeding 1/4 collie crosses out of hancock bitches over here if they go ahead ill drop you a pm :thumbs:

i dont buy from non-working stock, the man hancock does not hunt, his stock dont hunt...his pups do go to working homes,

and some do o. k. but i would rather buy from out and out workers. collie x greyhound lurchers are old school, many are

now sick of bull x and saluki crosses saturating the market and are looking for the older type dogs.

breed your own i say,or get off men that use their dogs and mate together their best two dogs, tested over seasons of hard running...no time for commercial breeders. i have seen hancock dogs work, some were alright, not great but decent. all

were 3 quarter greyhound x and for me that is just too much greyhound.

as for hartlys...anything that is 3 part greyhound can scare a hare.

kev-medlock crew

• Like 1

i dont buy from non-working stock, the man hancock does not hunt, his stock dont hunt...his pups do go to working homes,

and some do o. k. but i would rather buy from out and out workers. collie x greyhound lurchers are old school, many are

now sick of bull x and saluki crosses saturating the market and are looking for the older type dogs.

breed your own i say,or get off men that use their dogs and mate together their best two dogs, tested over seasons of hard running...no time for commercial breeders. i have seen hancock dogs work, some were alright, not great but decent. all

kev-medlock crew

Yeh cause the markets full of people breeding working collie x`s.

Why do you think Hancock comes up on here so often.?

• Like 1

kev-medlock crew

Yeh cause the markets full of people breeding working collie x`s.

Why do you think Hancock comes up on here so often.?

A.) for shits & giggles

B.) to get a reaction

C.) genuine enquiries

Answers on postcard please....

• Like 1