• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

see if this works

a multi catch

Had a call last night from a good friend to say they have rescued small male goshawk from some numpty at a car boot sale with its A10 and would I like it? So going to pick him up Monday evening

Posted Images

he getting close then, picked my female up at tea time, stamping the glove etc, weighed her, equipped with a longer leash, jumped 3 times about 3-4 foot no probs the extended to 6-8 foot, hesitant at first them started to come and veered off, brought her down to the ground, when feeding her manners are ace, before food she hates the glove and ten mins after she hates the glove! shown no aggression towards the hand or face so far

great, onwards once that hurdle is over come, nice one :thumbs:

mine did pretty much the same today as yesterday, feel like she's getting better, I need a double thickness glove as its only a matter of time before she's through it with her talons :icon_eek:

Edited by bullet
  • 3 months later...

just wanted to add ive had so much fun with this female, once I found her weight she's a proper rabbit stopper, there isn't much margin for her, she'll blank me if her weight is up half ounce from her starting weight, she was a struggle at the start but we over come it in time, the only bad thing is she can bate at any time for no reason, drives me daft some times! she's had 18 rabbits to date and she stupidly took on a Canadian goose instead of a mallard, she hasn't much interest in pheasants but hopefully to change that before they are out of season, she's had hold of three hares but lost her grip each time

not long now for the season to come to an end

• Like 1